Found

napalmdeath

Looking for a Splawn Competition, DSL50, Ceriatone, (with upgraded FX loop), or other modded Marshall flavors. Prefer 50 watts, but an SC20H may be in the cards as well. Have up to $1500 to play with.

If I was in your shoes I would email Nick at Ceriatone, Order the king kong with whatever you want in channel 1 and whatever you want in channel 2 and then you also have a solo boost…

I almost ordered the king Kong with two Molecular channels… So I could set up one with a little less gain and separate EQ and the other with a much higher gain rhythm tone and then also have a solo boost👍 all footswtchable.

I think they’re about 1400 bucks right now, great bang for the buck!

If I was in your shoes I would email Nick at Ceriatone, Order the king kong with whatever you want in channel 1 and whatever you want in channel 2 and then you also have a solo boost…

I almost ordered the king Kong with two Molecular channels… So I could set up one with a little less gain and separate EQ and the other with a much higher gain rhythm tone and then also have a solo boost👍 all footswtchable.

I think they’re about 1400 bucks right now, great bang for the buck!
3 months!

I’ve got a killer condition UK made DSL 100 I’m looking to get rid of. Im in the Orlando area, let me know if you’re interested!

Back