Free Brand New WIZARD logo

SQUAREHEAD

To the first person that can post a picture of their broken wizard logo On their amplifier or cabinet… Included in the picture must be their ‘rig talk name’ on a piece of paper.
I will pay the shipping and send it to you,
Cheers,
Keith

Attachments

• B9F10101-1BAF-4EF8-B7A9-5E2ED04E1BBA.jpeg
    B9F10101-1BAF-4EF8-B7A9-5E2ED04E1BBA.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 771
Was looking for a cool amp logo to go with my VHT one in my garage!!!!! I love stickers and badges.......

I would love that Wizard logo, especially since i might be looking at getting a Wiz soon. Incoming REVV will determine the time frame, lol.

20181031-001608.jpg

And were only 418km apart!!!!!!!

:LOL: :LOL:

:rock:

mhenson42":1fdt3jfm said:
How about the mismatched logos on my wizards? I’d pay you for the logo.

SYSjsw6h.jpg

Rick is gonna send his Killer Gargoyles to haunt you if you change something on one of his amps...... You can't, you just can't....

:LOL: :LOL:

Yes, mhenson looks like the right candidate! I will not sell it to you, you can have it for free…
Message me your address and I will ship it out immediately,
Keith

SQUAREHEAD":8one1ksq said:
Yes, mhenson looks like the right candidate! I will not sell it to you, you can have it for free…
Message me your address and I will ship it out immediately,
Keith

Thanks Keith....sent you a PM.

7 Stringer":2mwo8ah4 said:
I have a spare VHT metal logo Mhenson if you wanna trade for your small Wizard one!!!!

I was thinking about gluing the the small logo on a rack spacer for my W/D/W rack I use with the Wizards.

Also....I don't have any need for a "VHT" logo... :D

2gs4YJhh.jpg

mhenson42":tvng858v said:
7 Stringer":tvng858v said:
I have a spare VHT metal logo Mhenson if you wanna trade for your small Wizard one!!!!

I was thinking about gluing the the small logo on a rack spacer for my W/D/W rack I use with the Wizards.

2gs4YJhh.jpg

VHT was and still is my favorite logo ever. I remember buying my first UL only based on tripping on the logo!!!! Lol

I changed my Fryette logo for a VHT on my 2x12.

Congrats on getting the logo.

7 Stringer":6r8zworu said:
mhenson42":6r8zworu said:
7 Stringer":6r8zworu said:

2gs4YJhh.jpg

VHT was and still is my favorite logo ever. I remember buying my first UL only based on tripping on the logo!!!! Lol

My UL was actually made after the name change....Dec. 2010 production. It never had a VHT logo and says Fryette on the back (not VHT) The fane cabs are obviously post VHT too.

mhenson42":4hqv1wso said:
7 Stringer":4hqv1wso said:
mhenson42":4hqv1wso said:
7 Stringer":4hqv1wso said:

2gs4YJhh.jpg

My UL was actually made after the name change....Dec. 2010 production. It never had a VHT logo and says Fryette on the back (not VHT) The fane cabs are obviously post VHT too.

Man those Fane cabs, i d love to try thise speakers. Are they the same build wise as the Fatbottoms? I could try and source some F 70's and rdop them in FB....

7 Stringer":3vqf5bzy said:
mhenson42":3vqf5bzy said:
mhenson42":3vqf5bzy said:

2gs4YJhh.jpg

Man those Fane cabs, i d love to try thise speakers. Are they the same build wise as the Fatbottoms? I could try and source some F 70's and rdop them in FB....

It's the same cab just different speakers. I absolutely hated the cab with the p50es. Love it with the Fanes. Fryette uses Fane F70G. Avatar sells Fane F70 - there's a designation difference but from what I've read they are identical. I have the regular F70s I bought from Avatar in one of those Wizard cabs. They're awesome speakers. Avatar also has a version with a larger dust cap and renames it. I want to say the F70s have some similarity to a Creamback H75. I have my third Wizard cab that just arrived today from FedEx. I'm going to load it with a quad of Creamback H75s this weekend so I'll be able to compare directly side-by-side in the same cab.

Back