Fricker is an asshole

I'll be honest with you, that sounds NOTHING like his tone...sounds like preamp gain not master gain.

not even close, that wasnt my intention though, this laney and fat sugar are sounding glorious and i wanted to record something and this song just happened to be in my head, i didnt think it would sound so iommi'ish though but i guess thats what a SG, boost and a laney do, whodathunk :ROFLMAO:

Race...does not really remind me of AC/DC, a bit more rounded top end and more body than they had...but it does sound like a tone I've heard somewhere..seems like an early 80s-ish NWOBHM comes to mind but can't put my finger on it yet.....now I am going to obsess until I can think of it..

Race...does not really remind me of AC/DC, a bit more rounded top end and more body than they had...but it does sound like a tone I've heard somewhere..seems like an early 80s-ish NWOBHM comes to mind but can't put my finger on it yet.....now I am going to obsess until I can think of it..

i need to know who Skolphy!!

i need to know who Skolphy!!
AC⚡️DC mixed with Monster Truck?

Dude, fantastic vocals man, you sound
just like Brian Johnson!!’

Dude, let’s me & you cover
Jackyl’s “Down On Me”,
Killer drum beat, Stones’y like riff,
-no chainsaw.
-we run jackhammer’s through the guitars,
the Black Beauty snare & the kick drums.

AC⚡️DC mixed with Monster Truck?

Dude, fantastic vocals man, you sound
just like Brian Johnson!!’

Dude, let’s me & you cover
Jackyl’s “Down On Me”,
Killer drum beat, Stones’y like riff,
-no chainsaw.
-we run jackhammer’s through the guitars,
the Black Beauty snare & the kick drums.

I’m ready to kick ass when are Dino!!

can't get a read on the RT reaction...
I've watched that guy for awhile, and even met him in person at NAMM (nice guy btw)
BUT i know that the clickbait titles, and the whole yelling thing is sorta annoying....
that said, I really really hope that 2022 V30's with the clear dust cap is real....:cool: :p

Back