For Sale Friedman Custom Shop 50

To buy, sell, or trade in this section, you must have at least 50 posts and have two-factor authentication enabled.

X

xfactor23

Active member
Price
3000
Here’s a rare Custom 50. It’s not a Smallbox or other “custom” that you see. There‘s no name for it other than “THE” Custom 50!

From what I know this is an amp that was inspired by Reza and is supposedly one of the most metal forward amps Dave has designed.

It has all the bells and whistles, two channels two gains, with a Jose style clip which is doubled.

It also has a gain trim pot for backing off the gain if you wis. Additionally it has a thump knob on the back for that low end shaping.

These amps are very low numbered and take a very long time to build.

1790620952414.png


1790620959617.png

1790620972651.png
 
That looks like what I've wanted from Dave. Like a PT-50.

Does it have a 3-way gain structure switch and sat switch? I can't tell what the switches say..
 
That looks like what I've wanted from Dave. Like a PT-50.

Does it have a 3-way gain structure switch and sat switch? I can't tell what the switches say..

It's a two-way gain, with channel selector. Only other option on the front is a "Gain Trim Pot" and on the back it has a "Thump" knob.
 
Back
Top