Friedman Mr Scary MTS module

headown

I bought a mr scary module as a Friedman modded one.
Aren´t they signed or something like this ?

Yeah, I've wondered about this as well...I have two modules (BE and Brahma) supposedly modded by Dave. However, I bought them through third parties. Frankly, neither one is all that impressive, which leads me to believe I got taken a bit...but I can't tell one way or the other; I've never played through modules that I know for sure Dave worked on. On mine there is no indication that Dave or anyone else worked on them.

I think more recently Dave started placing his sticker logo on the bottom, or signing them, but before I have had Dave mod a module, and a friend's as well and it wasn't signed or anything. I sold one, and the buyer had been taken before, so he requested sending a gut shot picture to Dave to verify his work, which he was able to do.

So I wouldn't be too concerned with not having any signature. Sometimes the mods, unless done to completely change the module, are more subtle improvements over stock, something you might not pick up unless you A/B'd with a stock module, but often times the little improvements are what its all about.

Thanks guys !
I found some pictures of my stock scary and they look really different.
The module sounds great and that counts, sure.
I also found out, who was the first owner of the module and let Dave make this mod.
We all know him from the great Randall-family-forum :D

***Mr. Mailman***

Cheers,
Sascha

Its the real deal. I had Dave mod several modules for me.
He only signed the last one he modded.
A Custom Brahma.
Dave is a cool guy and always took all my crazy calls and emails with stride! :D

Dan In Michigan

Back