Friedman Twin Sister clip

Sounds good! Next to the Germino CLub40 I had, I think the Dirty Shirley I played once was the most inspiring classic rock amp I ever touched.

Sounds great! Does this version have more gain than original one? Have you tried boosting it yet?
I had an original back in 2015 I think, and this one does seem to have a bit more gain. I tried a bunch of boosts and the J Rockett Archer sounds the best to my ears. It’s definitely a great amp overall. I love being able to roll off the volume and the amp clean up like it does

Last edited:
With the thump down, seems to be a tighter amp.
I swapped out the tube rectifier for a solid state. It definitely tightened it up

DDB83795-8FE0-44A9-8B4D-AC9376500AC3.jpeg

Sounds like a great Marshall tone more on the raw side versus the BE100 polished tone. I hear this amp to be more in line with the Jake E Lee amp.

I've heard other killer twin sister amp clips, you just added to the list Paul. Do you like it more than your BE50?

Sounds like a great Marshall tone more on the raw side versus the BE100 polished tone. I hear this amp to be more in line with the Jake E Lee amp.

I've heard other killer twin sister amp clips, you just added to the list Paul. Do you like it more than your BE50?
I think both amps have their place but this one is definitely more fun to play. I love the uncompressed tone

Nice tone in that clip! The amp seems super touch responsive. Going to check one of these amps out at my local dealer... this weekend, I hope.

Nice tone in that clip! The amp seems super touch responsive. Going to check one of these amps out at my local dealer... this weekend, I hope.
Nice. I’m using high output pickups too so I’m really impressed how well it cleans up with the guitars volume

Back