Fryette/VHT Nameplates

• Thread starter Thread starter jc986
  • Start date Start date
jc986
jc986
Question for any of you that have replaced the VHT badge with a Fryette badge. I ordered the Fryette badge and went to swap it for the VHT badge that came on my D120, but the holes on the new Fryette badge do not line up with the holes on the amp. I thought it was supposed to be a direct swap. I don't really care to drill any new holes into the front of the amp, so I'm just going to stick with the VHT badge.

jc986":1agxpy0w said:
Question for any of you that have replaced the VHT badge with a Fryette badge. I ordered the Fryette badge and went to swap it for the VHT badge that came on my D120, but the holes on the new Fryette badge do not line up with the holes on the amp. I thought it was supposed to be a direct swap. I don't really care to drill any new holes into the front of the amp, so I'm just going to stick with the VHT badge.

I did that exact thing. But I drilled the hole because I wanted the Fryette plate on my amp. Just put the Fryette plate on there centered with the 1 hole that does line up and then use a drill (forgot the drill bit size) and drill the new hole. Its not a big deal as it will always be covered up whether you use the VHT or Fryette plate.

jc986":u7tig71e said:

Whatcha gonna do with your VHT badge?

Back