FS: 2020 FGN Mythic 6 - SOLD!

RedB4Black

SOLD

2020 FGN Mythic 6-String guitar SOLD (locking tuners, Fishman Modern pick-ups. Includes an FGN soft case/gig bag)

In excellent/like new condition. CONUS shipping only.

VbLQnq8.jpg
zAlbbMd.jpg
ms3uJfZ.jpg
Ju2slgo.jpg

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, if it's another amp you are funding, which one is it? I enjoyed your demo of the Dover

Out of curiosity, if it's another amp you are funding, which one is it? I enjoyed your demo of the Dover

thanks man. The Dover is a killer amp. Sad to see it go. I have a Wizard W800 in the mail right now which is basically a Wizard built JCM800 with an added gain boost. Figure that will cover the Dover. Last Thursday I ordered a Wizard MTL/MC2 Hybrid. A Wizard MTL mk2 with 6L6s would be the next amp if I can off a few more things.

will probably take the Driftwood and maybe the CLX off the market after the weekend. I’m a little hesitant to sell those.. the Driftwood mainly. I still have my Ultra Lead so selling the CLX doesn’t hurt as much. Lol

Question about the FGN. What is the string angle like at the bridge. I hate the TOM bridge but this one looks different, almost as if there is no string angle.

Back