FS: Custom Mod50 Road Case

MarcoR

I'm selling my custom road case. The one I'm selling now is a replacment as described below and is the one in the bottom picture (The first 5 pictures are the original case, the new one looks the same except the depth is 11.5 inches instead of 14 inches). I’ve had this case for a few months and it has only been giged about 3 times and keeped in my studio.

Egnater%20Rig0001_8.JPG

Egnater%20Rig0001_6.JPG

Egnater%20Rig0001_5.JPG

Egnater%20Rig0001_3.JPG

EDIT - This is from my original post:

Here’s the story, I order this custom case for my MOD50 and specified a depth of 12”. Something got lost in translation and I received a very nicely crafted case with a depth of 14" which is the standard size to accommodate for a rack drawer (handy for pedals and cables etc.) I contacted the builder to let him know about the mix up and he offered to build me a new case.

I have just received the replacement case and this one is being sent back to him. If you are interested, pm me and I’ll send you his contact information (I’m sure he’ll make a good deal).

I figured there are plenty of MOD50 users with racks that would love to have one of these. Plenty of space to throw the M4 in there and don’t forget the E2 right around the corner too. Keep in mind this thing is big and heavy…

Let me know if there are any questions and I’ll post more info if I can think of anything…

Oh ya...I payed about 365.00 including shipping so figure that as a ball park.

And here is my new one all set up.
Egnater%20Rig0001_1.JPG

Hi guys, I've edited my post above. I'm selling this road case for $300 + shipping (about $60 to $80 est.) or best offer.
Great case but heavy as shit when loaded!

If you're giging regularly, protect your investment! If you're planning on getting the E2 or M4 and have other rack effects, this is the way to go; you can keep everything in your rack connected to the amp for a fast setup at the gigs!

Custom built to fit the MOD50 with 4 rack spaces and enough room for all your cables.
The interior of the case doors are plush black velvet, the exterior black carpet; very road tough not cat friendly.

I'll be happy to answer any questions.
MK-1030B-BLK-BK-1.JPG

oooh tempting, I've been gassing for a VX or maybe a COD+....Or an SL. Let me think about that for a bit, I just got married and am buying a new house and the wife is expecting cash, not a new toy for me. :doh:

MarcoR":gud2602z said:
oooh tempting, I've been gassing for a VX or maybe a COD+....Or an SL. Let me think about that for a bit, I just got married and am buying a new house and the wife is expecting cash, not a new toy for me. :doh:
LOL,say that someone stole it! :LOL: :LOL:

Back