FS: Friedman BE-OD Deluxe Dual Overdrive Pedal - GONE!

mightywarlock

This is a brand new, only used once to test it out, Friedman BE-OD Deluxe Dual Overdrive Pedal with the Sweetwater graphics. I ordered these when it first came out from Sweetwater, tried it out for 5 minutes and put it in a drawer. I forgot all about it and just realized I still had this and since it is long past the return date, I'm offering it up for sale. It costs $269 at Sweetwater, so selling for $175 shipped. You simply won't find this pedal any newer than this unless you spent more and bought it brand new. Let me know if any questions. Thanks!

Two channels of wide-ranging, British-flavored overdrive​

Friedman’s BE-OD Deluxe contains two channels that are based on their legendary BE-100 tube amp. The top channel employs the exact same circuit as the original BE-OD overdrive pedal, while the bottom channel was re-voiced by Dave Friedman to exhibit slightly lower gain. At Sweetwater, we’ve found that having dual channels offers a lot of flexibility — it makes crafting independent rhythm and lead tones a breeze.

All the controls you need to shape your tone​

You can dial in scores of British-inflected tones with the BE-OD Deluxe. Zero in on your desired sound with Bass, Mid, and Treble knobs. Then tweak that sound to perfection with Gain and Presence controls. And when you’re done with that, a 3-position Tight switch puts you in complete command of your low end, allowing you to select between a vintage-y, loose feel or a modern, hyper-responsive feel.

Friedman BE-OD Deluxe Overdrive Pedal — Clockworks Edition Features:​

• 2-channel version of Friedman’s popular BE-OD overdrive pedal with midrange controls
  • Top channel employs the exact same circuit as the original BE-OD overdrive pedal
  • Bottom channel was re-voiced by Dave Friedman to exhibit slightly lower gain
  • Bass, Mid, and Treble knobs supply basic sound shaping
  • Gain and Presence controls provide further tweaking
  • 3-position Tight switch allows you to select between a vintage-y, loose feel and a modern, hyper-responsive feel
  • Achieves everything from smooth breakup to metallic high-gain tones
  • Features exclusive Clockworks graphics designed by Sweetwater’s Melanie Werner
_AR54525.JPG
_AR54528.JPG

Great Pedal. Liked it enough I had two of them so I could set up another board with fewer pedals

Reactions: PDC
This is a great price on a really good sounding and flexible pedal. 2 channels with dedicated gain, master and tonestack turns any clean amp into a functional 3-channel amp. The internal trim pots make this pedal play well with all sorts of amps. Drop your time FX after the BE and it’s like having a loop. I keep one of these handy for rehearsals and jam nights so I can plug into practically any amp in the backline and get a great sound.

Same. Best MIAB pedal I’ve found.

I also have the Clockworks version. I put orange tape on the foot switches so mine is A Clockwork Orange. :)

Last edited:
Back