FS/FT: Diezel Herbert, Diezel 4x12 fl V30, Diezel Columbus.

scottph

Posted this in the gear classifieds too, but I'm not sure if you all look into that section of the board, so here it is again. :)

I'm looking to sell/trade, but I'd prefer a trade plush cash for an Einstein 50, 100, or a combo.

Anyhow, it's a 2006 Diezel Herbert (001/673), bought new in December of 06. Bedroom playing only, no gigs, no smoking around it.
The amp has the original EL34's in it, and works very well. I never had a single problem with it.
Looking for 2000 Euros or best offer.

The cab is a new, made in Germany, Diezel cab with V30's in it. No scratches, etc.
Looking for 700 Euros or best offer.

The Columbus was purchased new with the Herbert, and it is in perfect condition.
Looking for 300 Euros or best offer.

Also up for sale is a Rocktron Xpression.
Looking for 200 Euros or best offer.

Again, a trade would be prefered. I'm located in Germany, so Euroland would probaly make more sense, but I'm willing to ship worldwide if you pick up the shipping costs.

Pic:
090607-Rigpic-s.jpg

Just so interested buyers know: I have no need to sell, so please...serious offers only. Thanks! :)

Sorry großer Meister (und ich mein das ernst), aber ich kann einfach nicht 3000+ an Equipment zuhause rumstehen haben dafür das ich zwei dreimal im Monat spielen kann. Ich bleib Diezel ja treu, aber eben im Moment eine Nummer kleiner. :)

Back