mystixboi

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez RG5120M
Modifications (if any:) NA
Accessories (hardshell case etc:) OHSC
Location (City,State or City,Country:) Cherry Hill, NJ
International OK? : not at this time
Contact Info (No Phone #s) mystixboi2 @ hotmail.com
References (eBay or other forum userid:) ebay - mystixboi
Price (include currency and if firm/obo:) $1500 paypalled - add $50 for shipping
Pictures:

Yye5qKj.jpg

DAZeBWE.jpg

F3m9QzG.jpg

UNxnhcV.jpg

33JXZrX.jpg

D05jljG.jpg

This is a stunning guitar... I'm just not feeling the neck profile. I like my JS2450 more... it's more my style. This guitar is in great condition with one tiny bump(if you can call it that because it's so small). It's super clean!

The actually shipping cost will be more than $50, but I'll cover anything over $50.

Possible trades would be a Suhr of somekind. I don't have cash to add.

Here's more info about it:

The RG is the most recognizable and distinctive guitar in the Ibanez line. Three decades of metal have forged this high-performance machine, honing it for both speed and strength. Whether you favor a hardtail (fixed) bridge or our industry-leading locking tremolo system, the RG is a precision instrument.

Prestige
There are three principles behind the Ibanez RG5120MPRT RG Series Prestige 6-String Electric Guitar: Precision, Performance, and Playability. Prestige combines high-tech manufacturing techniques with old-world Japanese craftsmanship, in order to achieve true innovation in design and construction. The series incorporates ideas and suggestions from musicians from around the world as the cornerstones of the Prestige production process.

Super Wizard HP 5pc Maple/Wenge Neck
The Super Wizard 5pc Maple/Wenge neck provides extra-smooth playing.

Birdseye Maple Fretboard
Birdseye Maple has a unique wood grain and features a well-balanced tonal character from low to high end.

Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
Stainless steel frets boast excellent corrosion resistance. The wide and tall fret-type offers a quick response and effortless articulation when playing chords and a clear tone when playing single notes.

African Mahogany Body
The African Mahogany body delivers a rich mid-low end.

Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic Pickups
The Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker pickups provide an aggressive tone and a powerful attack without excess noise.

Gotoh Machine Heads
Gotoh machine heads provide super precision, a smooth feel, and minimal back lush.

Lo-Pro Edge Tremolo
The legendary Lo-Pro Edge bridge offers maximum playing comfort with its streamlined profile and recessed fine tuners. Locking studs contribute to tuning stability.

Fishman Fluence Voicing Switch
The Voicing switch allows the pickups to switch from a modern, active high output sound to a crisp, clean and fluid sound.

Hardshell case Included
Ibanez Hardshell case gives extreme protection for your beloved instrument.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez Andy Timmons ATZ10P
Modifications (if any:) currently has duncan straplocks installed, but I will put the originals back before it is sold.
Accessories (hardshell case etc:) original ibanez gigbag
Location (City,State or City,Country:) Cherry Hill, NJ
International OK? : not at this time
Contact Info (No Phone #s) mystixboi2 @ hotmail.com
References (eBay or other forum userid:) ebay - mystixboi
Price (include currency and if firm/obo:) $1150 shipped and paypalled in the continental US
Pictures:
YB75M7k.jpg

Album full of pics:

Up for sale is an absolutely gorgeous guitar that doesn't come up for sale often. This is an Ibanez Andy Timmons ATZ10P. I got this as a factory second from Rich at Ibanezrules.com earlier this year. As per Rich, this guitar was flown over from Japan abd was moist likely the new HUSA demo model that would have been the NAMM guitar if they had a regular booth, although the sand thru blems on the fretbboard would have been pointed out at the show. A couple very light line scuffs from slight handling at the meeting. It has a S stamped on the back of the head, but this is incredibly clean and is in absolutely amazing condition.

It comes with the Ibanez gig bag as well.

Here are some additional specs:

Color: Sunburst Matte
Series: Signature
Number of Strings: 6
Neck Type: ATZ
Neck Joint: Bolt-on
Neck Material: Roasted Maple
Neck finish: Satin Polyurethane
Neck thickness (1st fret, mm:) 21
Neck thickness (12th fret, mm:) 23
Scale (inch:) 25.5
Nut width (mm:) 40.5
Number of frets: 22
Fretboard: Roasted Maple
Fretboard Radius (mm:) 305
Fret Type: Jumbo
Inlay: Black dot
Body Material: Alder
Body finish: Satin Polyurethane
Bridge: Wilkinson WV6-SB
String spacing (mm:) 10.8
Nut: Graph Tech
Machine Head: Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads
Hardware color: Chrome
Neck Pickup: DiMarzio® The Cruiser® (H)
Middle Pickup: DiMarzio® The Cruiser® (H)
Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio® AT-1™ (H))
Controls, Pickup selector: 1 Volume, 2 Tone, 5-way lever switch

Price includes shipping in the continental US. I would come down a bit for a local sale to southern NJ if I didn't have to ship.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back