FS: Mills Afterburner 4x12 straight cabinet $500

I'm gonna guess this guy got hacked.

It appears to be the case but sadly if that is indeed true then we are all in for a world of shit! Now you can't even trust that a post is legit even if it's from a well known member. WTF. Everywhere you turn anymore it's either scam's or" policy changes". I know that there was always a threat of shady shit before but you just had to do your due diligence to sift through it. Now it seems it's getting closer to home on some deeper levels. Now every post needs to be followed up on thoroughly. At least more so than before. It'll get to be that I'll only deal with people I know prior. Trust is the biggest thing we've got going for us on these forums. Once that's gone who knows..... my 2 cents

Last edited:
getting hacked is one thing.. this is like well planned robbery. what is going on here?? this isnt the first time this has happened here

Should we email him and inform him of whats happened? Other accounts of his could be compromised as well.

Should we email him and inform him of whats happened? Other accounts of his could be compromised as well.
Probably wouldn't hurt. I changed it back and reset the password so hopefully he can access his account. Unless his gmail account was compromised as well....

Would probably be a good time for everyone to update their passwords to be honest. I've put the incident out to Nero so that he's aware, he can access more shit than I can.

I knew it immediately.
Anytime a deal is too good to be true
and the seller is short with words and does not answer questions directly.🎯
This ass paste of waste has knowledge of gear
to get the g.a.s. lit like Burning Man.
(...shipped?...)

These cabs are like Manhattan towers and
may require a trucking company to ship.

BUT!! You're getting the deal of a lifetime!

F'n SCOOBS.

I messaged him here and asked him for his pp address again; that I had the cash etc. never got back to me. I have his info saved in my pp to check against the response.
He got hacked.

Whoever did this has to be a frequent poster or lurker here to know that maddnotez (the real maddnotez) actually owns a Mills cab.

Also pretty clear that that's not paper on the cab photo. It's worse than Photoshop... they literally just used a primitive Paint style eraser then drew in the name/date info.

Whoever this is... they must be among us...

I knew it immediately.
Anytime a deal is too good to be true
and the seller is short with words and does not answer questions directly.🎯
This ass paste of waste has knowledge of gear
to get the g.a.s. lit like Burning Man.
(...shipped?...)

These cabs are like Manhattan towers and
may require a trucking company to ship.

BUT!! You're getting the deal of a lifetime!

F'n SCOOBS.

The thing is he’s a known forumite not some unknown dude, i feared he was selling it for drugs or who knows what in these weird times

The thing is he’s a known forumite not some unknown dude, i feared he was selling it for drugs or who knows what in these weird times
"He", would be far better off selling it to a Guitar Center for $400.
If I was still gettin' loaded, no way would I wanna deal with boxing, transporting and shipping it.
It is weird times isn't it?
I'm so sick of businesses/people using the Corona to their disingenuous advantages.
I've been gnarly effected, I get it, but cut the damn bullsh**.

Back