FS: Monomyth Skeleton Key V1, #10

ibanez4life SZ!

Hey guys,

This amp needs no introduction here - amazing build from Shea, #10 or 10 from his original run. As amazing as the amp is, I'm still leaning toward my 'Mesa roots', so offering this up to a good home where it will get more use.

I just posted the amp on Reverb - will do $3400 + shipping via PayPal gift for forum members with references.

https://reverb.com/item/54054593-monomyth-skeleton-key-v1-10-of-10?publish_confirmation=true
Trades are possible, but will likely prefer an outright sale. Shoot me a PM with any options you may have.

Thanks for looking!

Is Shea still using the same design from the 1st run or has he made updates on later batches?
Its the same amp. Nothing has changed except for cosmetics and a couple caps went from radial to axial or vice versa. I asked Shea if there was any difference tonally/Feature wise as I was considering getting a v2 and he said no.

Its the same amp. Nothing has changed except for cosmetics and a couple caps went from radial to axial or vice versa. I asked Shea if there was any difference tonally/Feature wise as I was considering getting a v2 and he said no.
Kind of odd to call it V2 then

I’ll take this. Hit me up with a PM
One Chord and you'll become.....
h14aV9jl.jpg

Hopefully someone snatched this up! This is not an amp you will see for sale often. I have #2 from the initial run, and its MEAN sounding haha.

Back