FS: rare / vintage Arbor “Boxing Helena” model shredder $2950

• Thread starter Thread starter * velcro-fly *
  • Start date Start date
I think you should return VonBonFire's guitar to him immediately.

Was gonna play it here tonight....

07F23A98-EC63-452E-9E57-620A75376597.jpeg

How TF is this even still for sale?
They don't even make these anymore.
You can't just walk into Kmart and buy this.

Had a "WTF is the Boxing Helena mod ?" pm....

Surgeon holds this beauty captive and cuts off her arms and legs so she cant split......that's basically what was done here, Star Points were cutoff so that the guitar would fit in my bag during a Fiji / Australia / Bali surf trip.... @Ventura get in here and buy this piece of surf trip History

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106471/
I'm here!!!! Fuck yes 😂🤩

Surfing - you got me
Boxing Helena - just watch it

And speaking of surf trips...back to packing for yours truly 🫡

I'm here!!!! Fuck yes 😂🤩

Surfing - you got me
Boxing Helena - just watch it

And speaking of surf trips...back to packing for yours truly 🫡
Nice! Fell off my roof when the ladder slipped and blew out my shoulder....missed all Winter and just coming back around but lots music going on, non stop actually

Need to find a picture of the Beqa, Fiji Chiefs Son playing this guitar, it’s epic

@Monkey Man tell these wankers how rare and valuable that Byron Bay Foodstore sticker is! Got me a fair dinkum bush pig with them mandarins ! Easy trade Mate!

I have a mint condition Dumble ODS if you're into trades 🧐
Pfffft....no trades. Its not like you're throwing out Rick's personal cell number or offering Black Cat Mod parts, you know, something of value besides some shitty Joe Bonamassa hand me down Dumble or whatever, Bro.

Pfffft....no trades. Its not like you're throwing out Rick's personal cell number or offering Black Cat Mod parts, you know, something of value besides some shitty Joe Bonamassa hand me down Dumble or whatever, Bro.
Would toss in a dozen almost dead 9v batteries used by Eric Johnson

Would toss in a dozen almost dead 9v batteries used by Eric Johnson
Wait....do you know if EJ licked / tongue tested them to see if they're still good ??? EJ licked items might get you in the trade ballpark here, but fuck that Dumble shit.

Why on earth would you want to part with such a rare beast? It will dang near impossible to find another in that condition.

Back