Hi everyone. Gonna be moving some gear to ease the impact of an incoming divorce. Her loss, don’t feel bad for me. Just gotta come up with some cash so I’ll be listing some cool shit in the future.
This being the first: RIP Star Destroyer
About two years old. Some pick swirls but all points are totally intact. Recently set up in D standard. Plays excellent, super fun to play. Lots of fun to look at too! The neck pickup is tits. Nice and hot.
I’ll list the specs below:
Alder Body
Maple Bolt-On Neck
Ebony Fretboard
Luminlay Side Dots
1 11/16" Nut
12”-16” Compound Radius
24 X-Jumbo Nickel Frets
2-Way Truss Rod
Slim C Neck Profile
Hipshot Grip-Lock Tuners
Gator Xtreme Hardshell Case
Made in the USA
I’m asking $2500 shipped but I am open to offers and negotiation. Much better deal if local to the Northeast.
Let me know if you guys have any questions. PM me!
I know the feeling, I just had an interview for a higher paying day job this morning and this is one of a couple guitars in the classifieds that I would buy immediately if i had the cash on hand