FS: SL2X (SOLD)

Can I ask the dimensions of, and where you got that pedalboard in your signature? I'm in the process of building a board for my G-System and yours appears to be about what I'm looking for . . . thanks! :thumbsup:

It's a custom from lytpedalboards. I wanna say its 48x20 but I don't remember off the top of my head. Honestly, I think its crap; I was really disappointed when I got it. For a hundred more I could have got a trailer trash board. The custom built case is OK which was most the cost but the board itself is just a flipp'n piece of Masonite painted black and is flimsy as hell. It is light which is nice and works well so function over fashion I guess. I would have got the Trailer Trash if Rooster would have been willing to do a cutout for the G-System to fit into but he said no...

Wow - I'm glad I hit you up! :yes: I was looking at the LYT boards too, as I thought they were very reasonably priced. I guess this explains why LYT highly recommends that you don't use forums to aid in your decision making :LOL: :LOL:. Oh well, back to the drawing board . . . thanks again! :thumbsup:

Back