FS: Soldano SLO 100 price lowered

DLJR

In great shape. Comes with the footswitch and original box. Not interested in trades. $3150 shipped.
20221119_144705.jpg

Last edited:
Having never played a SLO, and it seems to be a love it or hate it amp, what does it for you?
LPMojo, I think you've been super loving the kitchen sink if I recall?
I own a KSR Gemini and everyone tells me its like a Recto/SLO hybrid but I wouldn't know. Have always wanted to try a SLO 100

This is a reissue. I have owned several older Deyoung SLO's. This is right in the same ballpark. I've switched to pedal platform clean machines.

This is a reissue. I have owned several older Deyoung SLO's. This is right in the same ballpark. I've switched to pedal platform clean machines.

Definitely. I had mine next to an early 90s SLO and I thought the BAD version sounded better when set the same. Nonetheless, a few EQ adjustments on the older one and they were nearly identical

Having never played a SLO, and it seems to be a love it or hate it amp, what does it for you?
LPMojo, I think you've been super loving the kitchen sink if I recall?
I own a KSR Gemini and everyone tells me its like a Recto/SLO hybrid but I wouldn't know. Have always wanted to try a SLO 100
Never had a kitchen sink. Have had a BE, SS, JJ, SB, PT, R50.
Currently have a Ground Zero MOAB that is fan freakin tastic.
The SLO is iconic. My fav amp to rip leads on. It's super expressive.
The new BAD version is great, improved, imo.

Had a few tire kickers. I'm surprised that no one has jumped on it yet. Cheapest one online that i can find. I'll give it another week or so. Might just keep it.

I wish I could find someone to buy this damn Plexi halfstack. I've been thinking I'd love to finally get an Ecstasy or SLO 100 and just be done with ever needing another amp. That's a sweet looking amp.

Cavet emptor with this seller "lowrig"...

I purchased Mesa Triple Recto from him via Reverb.com... he sent me a rusted, modified, not as described Triple Recto loosely packed in a box way to big for the amp, with insufficient packing, and the amp was modified with a bias pot which was not disclosed to me upfront. Dishonest.

Avoid.
The recto sounds like it would match the cab he has pictured :jerkit:

Back