FS/T: SSL AlphaLink AX, Peavey VMP-2 & Metric Halo 2882 2d +DSP

MatrixClaw

Hey guys - I just started getting back into music a few months ago and I haven't used any of my recording stuff in years. I'd like to eventually get back into it, but I have no intention of setting up a full studio again, so rather than just have this stuff sit collecting dust, I figured someone else could better use them.

---

SSL AlphaLink AX
Great condition. The absolute best converters you'll find at this price. 24 analog I/O + 24 ADAT at up to 96K. Up to 64 I/O over MADI. It's an absolute monster of an AD/DA processor and can hang with anything out there price 4-5x it's price.

dDD29Veh.jpg

Asking $1250 shipped with an RME HDSP ADAT PCI card, 2 D-Sub to 8 XLR and a D-Sub to 4 XLR / 4 TRS cables.

---

Peavey VMP-2 2-Channel Tube Mic Preamp w/ EQ
The left rack ear is bent, but it still mounts fine. I've owned this preamp for ~8 years and it's never had any issues. These really fly under the radar for some reason. They're awesome sounding preamps with a powerful EQ and one of the best DIs I've ever heard. Just look at those tubes!

iPrmVZHh.jpg

Asking $750 shipped.

---
Metric Halo 2882 2d +DSP
Includes the rack ears. Works great but I no longer have a Mac and for my needs, upgrading to the 3d card wouldn't be worth it. Works great as-is or you can order the upgrade kit from MH and upgrade to the newest version for Windows support + other other new features.

Asking $650 shipped.

cgv3CAZh.jpg

---

Only trades I'd be interested in would be for guitar amps (specifically a PRS Archon or a Mesa Mark V:25, but I'm open to others) or an FRFR cab like the Line 6 PowerCab.

Back