FSOT: Marshall Superlead

I know this is a damn fine amp, clean as any out there in purple and I'm open to a reasonable offer from a forum memeber if I have my way.

Last edited:
If I hadn't just bought another 2204 I would have been all over this. Surprised it's still here. Suhr mods are legit and pretty sure he's said that he just doesn't do them any more but he'll make you a hand wired SE-100 for big bucks and it just won't have the Marshall bones.

This mod is a KILLER mod guys...I've had 2 SE modded Marshalls; 1 JMP 2203 and a 2203X. One done by John, the other by Martin Golub. Both sounded great with killer harmonic 'swirl' or 3D sound...I had also at the same time my favorite Cam Aldrich of the 4 I owned. The SE was every bit as good; was maybe a touch looser but easily solved with bringing the mids up.
These 2 that I had were better than any Fortin, Gower, Friedman modded Marshall that I've owned. It's simply a killer mod.

So you guys are telling me a '85 jcm 800 or jubilee for $2750 is better than this amp lol gtfo...you dogs are killing me. You guys believe the earth is flat too, flat earthers...I was going to make some clips but changed my mind. If you don't know what this amp is exactly then you don't deserve to even be on this forum. The best part is you'll spend $4k on a diezel and never keep it.

Last edited:
So you guys are telling me a '85 jcm 800 or jubilee for $2750 is better than this amp lol gtfo...you dogs are killing me. You guys believe the earth is flat too, flat earthers...I was going to make some clips but changed my mind. If you don't know what this amp is exactly then you don't deserve to even be on this forum. The best part is you'll spend $4k on a diezel and never keep it.
Keep it then man, lol

Back