G12H-30 anniversary quad

Deleted member 26052

Bought these brand new in an avatar cab for a specific amp I no longer have. Only a couple of hours of play time at best on them. 16 ohms.

I have a quad but will sell in pairs. No singles please.

$400 obo for the quad. If you want a pair lets talk.

I owe you an apology. I reacted because I saw your name appear as Deleted member 26052 and never saw anyone identified by that and it turns out fattbagg is Deleted member 3520.

Last edited:
It is Maddnotez/Suade guys.
I've bought stuff from him no problem.
Stand up guy.
I think everyone involved got a little trigger happy there.
The name change didn't help TBH - but now we know.

Take a deep breath........ahhhhhhhhhh

Now. Someone buy these speakers. GLWTS

It is Maddnotez/Suade guys.
I've bought stuff from him no problem.
Stand up guy.
I think everyone involved got a little trigger happy there.
The name change didn't help TBH - but now we know.

Take a deep breath........ahhhhhhhhhh

Now. Someone buy these speakers. GLWTS
Thanks dude. And yeah trust me I wish I didnt get banned for something so small and I wish I didnt have to bring that out since he could ban me again but whatever, is what it is.

I’ve always loved and appreciated how rigtalk was the Wild West of gear forums, hopefully it doesn’t go to shit like everything else. I’ve got these (mic) in a 70s marshall cab and they’re a perfect mix of v30s and greenbacks to my ear, they’re great.

I’ve always loved and appreciated how rigtalk was the Wild West of gear forums, hopefully it doesn’t go to shit like everything else. I’ve got these (mic) in a 70s marshall cab and they’re a perfect mix of v30s and greenbacks to my ear, they’re great.
Yeah theyre cool speakers. Worked amazingly well with the Fortin Cali but I sold that. Using Scumbacks with the Origin and sounds perfect.

Do you have any thought on how these sound compared to UK G12M 20 watt GBs? I have a GB loaded 4x12 and have often wondered how these would pair in an X pattern in that GB cab.

Do you have any thought on how these sound compared to UK G12M 20 watt GBs? I have a GB loaded 4x12 and have often wondered how these would pair in an X pattern in that GB cab.
Idk its been a while but this drummer I used to jam with had some of those old GBs. The Greenbacks sounded more agressive is the only thing I can say. Never got to A/B the cabs.

The anniversaries in my opinion are really good speakers and essential for certain amps.

I had a Fortin Cali and the anniversaries are what made that amp come alive. Sold the Fortin so I have no need for these anymore.

Back