Withdrawn G12k-85 16ohm

  • Thread starter Thread starter savant421
  • Start date Start date

To buy, sell, or trade in this section, you must have at least 50 posts and have two-factor authentication enabled.

savant421

savant421

Well-known member
Looking to buy 2. Let me know ur price shipped to 85308. Thanks
 
Last edited:
How many are you looking for? I have a few of these around that I scored off marketplace but haven't gotten around to loading.
 
I could do $225 shipped for these. I got 4 but probably only really need two.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1206.jpeg
    IMG_1206.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 208
  • IMG_1209.jpeg
    IMG_1209.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 213
  • IMG_1208.jpeg
    IMG_1208.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 243
  • IMG_1207.jpeg
    IMG_1207.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 212

Similar threads

savant421
Replies
0
Views
311
savant421
savant421
savant421
Replies
5
Views
420
savant421
savant421
savant421
Replies
0
Views
303
savant421
savant421
T
Replies
2
Views
257
T
McGarnagle
Replies
2
Views
320
McGarnagle
McGarnagle
Back
Top