George Lynch on Tone Talk!

Side note.
I just listened to George on the Let there be Talk podcast.
I kept thinking, ok, we know you’ve seen everything and you’re cynical, but why not try being a little decent. His harshness and contempt left me with little interest in anything this guy does.

Personally I think Jon Levin sounds better in Dokken then George.
His tone is better most his solos sound better these days.
For the record Lynch was my absolute favorite,but he just seems to be wanking it most the time anymore ?

Badronald":1kynthzq said:
Side note.
I just listened to George on the Let there be Talk podcast.
I kept thinking, ok, we know you’ve seen everything and you’re cynical, but why not try being a little decent. His harshness and contempt left me with little interest in anything this guy does.

yeah I agree..pretty much every audio interview I have heard with him he just comes across as a cunt :LOL: :LOL:

I have to say george is really engaging in that tone talk interview (I am about 1.40mins through it) ... as I said every time I have heard him speak in depth he comes across being very disinterested and arrogant, but he is great in this one

I thought he was cool. He's got a very dry humor, so if you don't get that, it's easy to think he's coming across like an asshole.

So, was he kidding about showing Randy the tapping lick in Flying High Again? At first, I thought he was serious, but then I was wondering if it was just his ultra dry humor.

That was true thing that happened. George is a great really nice guy, the video is the George I know.. Loves gear. Loves his old amps..

reverymike":2zu9jzbk said:
So, was he kidding about showing Randy the tapping lick in Flying High Again? At first, I thought he was serious, but then I was wondering if it was just his ultra dry humor.

I have heard him say it many times over the years so I am guessing it it true

Back