George Lynch pedal board January 28 ‘23

Corey James

Some friends and I caught George Lynch ‘return of Lynch mob’ with a version of XYZ / AoN last night.

An expensive concert with a whopping four hours of music. Three singers. All of them belted it out. Every player there was really good.

Just before they went live I caught a picture of George’s rig. Anybody know what pedals are on the board / are buried under the cables?

Attachments

• 55979F08-5E14-4538-A9FC-9C6AFF1F0952.jpeg
    55979F08-5E14-4538-A9FC-9C6AFF1F0952.jpeg
    732.1 KB · Views: 437
  • E4F594B4-B712-41BC-804E-7122E84B4F7A.jpeg
    E4F594B4-B712-41BC-804E-7122E84B4F7A.jpeg
    774.8 KB · Views: 600
looks like a klon, amp switcher, a phasor type thingy and the bones thing. Was this the gig with Blando singing? that guy is good and his rig sounded better than lynch's in the videos

Haha PLX, he sounded good.

Gabriel Colon was on vox. I remember Gabriel was mentioned by name, so whoever is updating this site is on the ball with the rotation list:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynch_Mob_(band)#Members
GL made some weird comment about ' thanks everyone, i was nervous, but now im not '.

I took that for 'man, i really like how Gabriel performed tonight on vocals and the crowd dug the show, but I'll still find a way to replace him next month'.

There’s a 3 button pedal in the rack above the rental cab. Seems familiar but can’t place it.

Didn’t remember hearing a phaser. Sure looks like one..wondered if it was an autowah.

Tough to say what is between the radial pedal and the silver klon. The enclosure looks to be ts808 shaped though.
I’m guessing the one knob is a phaser. With the knob that low he’s probably using it just to fatten stuff up a little

Tough to say what is between the radial pedal and the silver klon. The enclosure looks to be ts808 shaped though.
I’m guessing the one knob is a phaser. With the knob that low he’s probably using it just to fatten stuff up a little
I think your correct. Looks like a TS808 buried in there.

Some friends and I caught George Lynch ‘return of Lynch mob’ with a version of XYZ / AoN last night.

An expensive concert with a whopping four hours of music. Three singers. All of them belted it out. Every player there was really good.

Just before they went live I caught a picture of George’s rig. Anybody know what pedals are on the board / are buried under the cables?

He's really stripped the board back as of late though he was always pretty modest in recent years. It is a KLON into a TS-808 (regular size) into the radial 2 side chorus which he can set for a sort of vibe warble setting. Then the old phaser and away he goes. Wah goes in front on the floor. You can see it essentially here below. He swaps in whatever he is feeling like day to day most likely but I recall him saying on instagram I think it was that he is now really enjoying his small touring board and it gets him everything he needs. I love Lynch gear.. I think for all the phaser fuckery, he still knows good tone. Wish ESP/LTD would bring back a lot of his sig guitars. I'd grab a couple.

Back