George lynch seamless full album

Is it just me or is the tone extremely lacking top-end clarity/bite? Seems like the whole album was passed through a shitty low pass filter.

The bends and such are still out of key and the note choices still aren't typical George - I've heard better from him live. Just very experimental, I'm not sure I'm still a fan of any of it. Tone, playing, phrasing, it just all seems like random ideas that he's got nothing else to place on a CD. At least he's playing and having fun with it - but it's not something I'd go out of my way to buy.

The "Sharks with Laser Beams" just played and damn right that's the Lynch we all know and love. That song rocked and should have been number one on the album! :rock:

Last edited:
The "Sharks with Laser Beams" just played and damn right that's the Lynch we all know and love. That song rocked and should have been number one on the album! :rock:
totally agree!
the soft part starting at about 2:15 till 3:15 is absolutely killer!

so much feel and what an organic sound!!! get's really under my skin!
love it!
definitely gonna buy some songs or the whole album, thanks for sharing.

tonight i finally got listen to the entire album on real monitors and i really enjoyed it.
so we have 2 killer kxm albums with another otw
the euphonix album with corey glover which is dope af
and the Project NFidelikah with angelo from fishbone also kicks ass.
I have not listened to the album he did with the stryper dude or the recent lynch mob album.
I was never a big dokken fan but tolerated it with various ladies i dated who were into it and could respect his solos.
In spite of his hit and miss live performances of late this senior citizen has been killing it in the studio the last ten years and made up for a spotty career with the cheezy don dokken crap.
Most guys 65 plus get lamer and weaker but it seems like GL is on a warpath to cement his legacy as a real contender.

totally agree!
the soft part starting at about 2:15 till 3:15 is absolutely killer!

so much feel and what an organic sound!!! get's really under my skin!
love it!
definitely gonna buy some songs or the whole album, thanks for sharing.

I bought the CD and I am digging it more and more. The "Sharks" song is great. Cola is another favorite so far.

GL sounded like he was really enjoying messing with his amps and toys on recent vids which is cool.

Sykes new stuff is rockin too!

The record is pure George, but as someone put it, he sounds like an evil Joe Statriani at times. :giggle: George also channels his inner Jeff Beck a lot on Seamless. All good stuff and every song grows on you the more you hear them. (y)

George is surviving. Y'all reckon Ron Keel is?

I see YooToobs of George sucking one night, then ruling the next. Good for him.

George is surviving. Y'all reckon Ron Keel is?

I see YooToobs of George sucking one night, then ruling the next. Good for him.
I bought the new CD and LOVE it. It took a minute to grow on me because I guess I was expecting.....Well, I don't completely know what I was expecting in the first place BUT once the CD started playing again from the first track (and maybe I was in the right mood right then) I heard it with much differnt ears. I am now seriously WOWED by it.

Last edited:
Back