Gibson Custom Shop Pickups

I’m just surprised that Greeny pickups are only being sold for a £10 (UK site) mark-up over a Custom Bucker. Knowing how Gibson are with anything related to Greeny, I’d have thought Gibson would stick a massive upcharge on pricing for those….

I’m just surprised that Greeny pickups are only being sold for a £10 (UK site) mark-up over a Custom Bucker. Knowing how Gibson are with anything related to Greeny, I’d have thought Gibson would stick a massive upcharge on pricing for those….

It's actually cheaper than the CB. It's $299 for a set, the CB is $269 EACH. I'd assume it's an USA model than Custom Shop model.

Maybe the out of phase thing isnt thought to be as popular...

I was digging the tone though on the Beato interview with Kirk.

I'm that one person on Earth who thinks Gibson makes outstanding pups and looking at the link posted, the prices are actually a bit better than I had imagined.

I will say though, that some of those Custom pups are priced a little higher than I would like.
At that price point, they are now up there with some other manufacturers that make pups Id also be interested in trying.

For me, Gibson could have stopped with the P90 and Burstbucker 1, 2 and 3...

Reactions: Geo
The pickups don't sound bad with a bit of gain. 8:15 point at the video. Goes for most of the remaining part of the video

Back