GnR 2019

Beandust

8th row, sounded pretty damn good! Mix wasnt the best I've heard or the worst, vocals could have been out front a bit more , that could have been intentional, maybe someone else had seen this tour. Graphics in the jumbo screen were sick. Seems Slash is playing plexis? Definitely was not his sig or jubilee Marshall's. Seriously cutting on

https://youtu.be/qh8UjaIdH2k

https://youtu.be/p1PU8zSDvtg

The rig rundown I saw recently show the 90's slash signature jubilee as primary use heads along with a mix of original and newer reissue jubilees.

For awhile he used the 2555x, then back to his old 800 Levi modded(I think, or Caswell?) now back to the 96 2555 reissue sigs. Probably dials a similar tone with all of them. I saw him with Myles Kennedy (Conspirators) back in 2013 here at Rock Fest and he was using his old 800 according to a guy who was a main stage volunteer. Sounded killer.

Excited! Gonna see them for the first time ever in October at Exit 111. Here’s hoping they can keep Axl sane for another 3 weeks. ?

RyeDaddy":13he7let said:
Excited! Gonna see them for the first time ever in October at Exit 111. Here’s hoping they can keep Axl sane for another 3 weeks. ?
You will dig it.

Saw them a while back, they sounded really good but for me, Slash totally over played. He was always a guy that plays for the song and I love him for that but going on 15 minute tangents? He doesn't have enough chops in his repertoire to keep me hooked. Then again, if Yngwie bores me when he takes a solo, just about anyone will. I think more than anything, I'm over it now.. AFD is my favourite album of all time but stop riding your own dick and give us some new material already. It's time. Oh, and get Adler back in.

Kapo_Polenton":34efy43u said:
Saw them a while back, they sounded really good but for me, Slash totally over played. He was always a guy that plays for the song and I love him for that but going on 15 minute tangents? He doesn't have enough chops in his repertoire to keep me hooked. Then again, if Yngwie bores me when he takes a solo, just about anyone will. I think more than anything, I'm over it now.. AFD is my favourite album of all time but stop riding your own dick and give us some new material already. It's time. Oh, and get Adler back in.
Yea the 2 keyboard players is far from AFD, didnt quite understand that, then the piano rolls out for Axl on November Rain, so now we have 3 , Richard Fortis was really impressive. It was Slashs show for the most part but he had some really intense solos when he got the chance.

Back