Good trade

Not to be rude, but I guess this is going to be. How on earth would anyone not know electronics are outdated in 6 months. The guitar would have to be absolutely trashed. Not a Martin guy, are they not made in the USA? Can you buy one at walmart? I know some martins have laminated sides? Still it wont depreciate like electronics. Is this place headed to the Friedman group on FB line of questioning. E.G. what knobs sound better🤐

Not to be rude, but I guess this is going to be. How on earth would anyone not know electronics are outdated in 6 months. The guitar would have to be absolutely trashed. Not a Martin guy, are they not made in the USA? Can you buy one at walmart? I know some martins have laminated sides? Still it wont depreciate like electronics. Is this place headed to the Friedman group on FB line of questioning. E.G. what knobs sound better🤐
What if I put Friedman knobs on the Martin?

I deserve to have my ass kicked for even thinking about it I hate the to e hunt I'm sure I'd be better just holding on to it I'd really like to be able to get something to show for it and not feel totally stupid

I deserve to have my ass kicked for even thinking about it I hate the to e hunt I'm sure I'd be better just holding on to it I'd really like to be able to get something to show for it and not feel totally stupid
It's gonna be alright man. If you were my son and did that trade, I'd tan your hide. Keep the guitar and play it, what's wrong with having a cool acoustic?

Back