Got a Fulltone Clyde Delux wah...

I always wanted to try one of those. When I bought a wah a few years ago, I got the Teese RMC3 LE and it's kind of a pain to adjust it because everything has to be done internally. I've always like Fulltone's stuff.

I love Fulltone stuff. My only complaint about the Clyde (I had the standard) is that it seemed to like single coils better than humbuckers.

psychodave":vym62ivp said:
ratter":vym62ivp said:
I love Fulltone stuff. My only complaint about the Clyde (I had the standard) is that it seemed to like single coils better than humbuckers.

I think it may be because single coils are brighter by nature. The stock setting and trim pots are too smooth for humbuckers... so I adjusted the trim pot for more treble and it sounds better....a lot better. :rock:

Nevermind you already figured it out. Congrats, I love my Clyde Deluxe to death!

I did that at the time but never quite got it anywhere. Oh well, it's long gone. Right now I just have my first crybaby from the late 80s that needs a new pot. Are those 'hot potz' any good?

psychodave":11jn3iml said:
70strathead":11jn3iml said:
cool, Im thinking about getting one too. any clips?

I dont have any clips, but I could play it for you over the phone. I prefer the "jimi" setting with the volume boost set to 3.

BTW, for shits and giggles, I ordered a Teese Wizard Wah last night :doh: ...so let me get this and compare the two together and decide which one I like better.

I just played one yesterday at a friends, and I'm sold! man what a difference from the 535, its night and day...although i do like the 535 for getting that old schenker effect , but that "jimi' setting on the clyde is the shit! :thumbsup:

psychodave":ewstix1h said:
I tried a Budda wah today and I dont like the sweep. It is too fast and sounds weird. I prefer the Fulltone. Kage was teling my I should get the Wheels of Fire Wah by Teese. I am still mixed. MAybe I will get the WOF and try it against the Fulltone and Wizard. I might as well try them all together... :) The more I play the Fulltone, the more I like it....but what kills me is Kage said he liked the regular Fullton Clyde better than the Deluxe. :confused:

:confused: Jimi setting on the deluxe is the exact, on the dot, same as the standard :doh:

Back