Got a message from a Russian vendor

.....The days when your vote mattered are long gone.......
A scary, but damned plausible thought.

Let's see what they pull off this Nov mid-terms. Call me the conspiracy tin-foil-hat-nutjob, but despite all the rancor from all sides, I have my doubts the House and Senate appointments will be the "blood bath" pundits predict.

This Nov will be the new rubicon test/paradigm shift setpoint for the remaining administartion's time.

Even if the House and Senate is lost to the GOP, still very little will get done. Damage control from current policies will suck up all the available oxygen.

Get ready for a rough ride, and probably US commitment to another useless war.

I think the "Build Back Better" is a real thing, but really it will be on a global level. First stop the West, by destroying from within. The chess pieces have been supplanted with the desired ones.

Step one-dilute the demographics with unchecked immigration aka open borders. Cheap labor and lots of it. Offer better handouts to support and sustain them during their assimilation. Better than what legal citizens are entitled to. All on the backs of the US taxpayer. Bet they all vote Democrat when the opportunity avails.

Step two-Distort the financial markets beyond recognition with unlimited quantitative easing for so long with so much, that none of the old methods to control the US markets work anymore. Free markets? Yeah, lets kill that too. If it moves, tax the living shit out of it, if that doesn't kill it, then regulate the living shit out of it. And after it's really dead, then lets subsidize it. And really, when has anyone seen the government effectively manage anything in the financial realm? Can we use USPS and Mustang Ranch of 1999 as examples? I'm sure there are more. Destroy the dollar on the global stage to the point of degradation where it finally falls off it's perch as a reserve currency. Lets keep empowering scumbag lawyers to the Federal Reserve Chair like our incumbent instead of more suitably qualified economist types with the requisite background and education. Perhaps someone like a Paul Volker type of the 1980's. Maybe not the best example either.

Let's all start a running wager of when George Soros will be able to short the USD like he did the BP back in 1992.

Step three-I think what Biden meant is you have to kill it and make sure its dead first, before you can even begin to think of a plan to "BUILD BACK BETTER".

lQvA9jM.jpg

Last edited:
Not that this really means that much but...Putin is 5'7". Obama would whoop that puny ass with one hand tied behind his back. But Putin could still probably take Biden. At least that would be a fair fight.

Real man? Bwahahahahahahaha...I'm puking that's so funny.

Not that this really means that much but...Putin is 5'7". Obama would whoop that puny ass with one hand tied behind his back. But Putin could still probably take Biden. At least that would be a fair fight.

You equate height to the ability to kick someone's ass? I've got a few people you should meet.

Really an ex KGB agent against a pot smoking homo? Are you for real?

Surely you dont think obuma is a real man, he sucks dicks, literally:love:

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
Did anyone link to the "news website", there is some amazing bullshit on there. Especially the vax equals HIV article. As a doctor who worked in hospitals during the AIDS epidemic where entire FLOORS of hospitals were filled with dying people I can tell you unequivocally that this is not happening. If you wanna believe this bullshit good on ya but I work in three hospitals and interact with hundreds of doctors and this is total crap. Makes me question the rest of the news. Believe me I rarely trust the government but there is some tinfoil hat bullshit going on there.
Here is another loon for you and your hospital buddies mock.

https://www.bitchute.com/embed/tAtXDUTJ2Htu/

Back