Got Banned from the Ernie Ball Music Man Forum...FOREVER!!

Nice, real nice. You should be very proud of yourself.

maddnotez":mna2sx1u said:
Tone Zone":mna2sx1u said:
Tonelover":mna2sx1u said:
Perhaps some of you may be better served making such comments to the man's face next time you are at a guitar show or something.

Sterling? Is that you? :D

No its one of his nut suckers from the forums :D

wolf5150":3k0y96g9 said:
I actually asked them to delete my membership from that forum.

So I said, PLEASE ban me as I can't delete my own profile. :LOL: :LOL:

I did that with the Fractal Audio - Forum. Asked for my account to be deleted.

Stramm8":pn6j4htn said:
King Guitar":pn6j4htn said:
Stramm8":pn6j4htn said:
What a bunch of freakin fruitcakes :LOL: :LOL: I tried to post an ad for my EVH that's on ebay there and apparently I didn't have enough posts to place an ad and they kept getting deleted. Moderator contacts me, asks me to post a few more times and then I could put up my ad. I did as he requested, placed my ad, logged in tonight and I'm banned :confused: Unbelievable! Of all the forums I've participated in, that one is the absolute worse. If you have the slightest negative comment about EBMM or disagree with the "clique" you get your ass handed to you. Sorry for the rant but I've never been banned from anything. All I can think of now is I'm glad EVH banged Sterling Ball's wife :D

I'm considering banning you here as well. :LOL: :LOL: ;)

:LOL: :LOL: That's why I love RT! It really is a place where you can exchange ideas and have fun too. Thanks Brad :rock:

+1 Brad i went over to sevenstring and the clicks over there are unbelievable - much prefer RT - thanks for the chill place to hang :rock:

Tonelover":1uqjuwjb said:
Perhaps some of you may be better served making such comments to the man's face next time you are at a guitar show or something.
I was new to the whole internet forum/message board thing back then. My buddy is Dr Tweedbucket and he introduced me to everything and I just made a silly Dr Tweedbucket-esque thread about Ed bangin' Sterling's wife :aww:

I didnt even know who the hell Big Pappa was :confused:

but I sure do now :LOL: :LOL:

Love musicman guitars though. Its all I own and all I play :thumbsup:

King Guitar":uqt4oil4 said:
Stramm8":uqt4oil4 said:
What a bunch of freakin fruitcakes :LOL: :LOL: I tried to post an ad for my EVH that's on ebay there and apparently I didn't have enough posts to place an ad and they kept getting deleted. Moderator contacts me, asks me to post a few more times and then I could put up my ad. I did as he requested, placed my ad, logged in tonight and I'm banned :confused: Unbelievable! Of all the forums I've participated in, that one is the absolute worse. If you have the slightest negative comment about EBMM or disagree with the "clique" you get your ass handed to you. Sorry for the rant but I've never been banned from anything. All I can think of now is I'm glad EVH banged Sterling Ball's wife :D

:hys: :hys: :hys:

Lord Toneking":1y49enqj said:
Tonelover":1y49enqj said:
I was new to the whole internet forum/message board thing back then. My buddy is Dr Tweedbucket and he introduced me to everything and I just made a silly Dr Tweedbucket-esque thread about Ed bangin' Sterling's wife :aww:

I didnt even know who the hell Big Pappa was :confused:

but I sure do now :LOL: :LOL:

Love musicman guitars though. Its all I own and all I play :thumbsup:

Oh Damn dude,I forgot all about you starting that thread,"Is Ed dipping Balls wife"
Your a cult hero in my book.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

(.Thank gawd you didnt smear Scott S's old lady too :scared: )

Tone Zone":1n0msxgl said:
Yeah, the EB forums are a joke. It's nothing but a bunch of suck-dick bastards praising EB products, while kissing the ass of the man himself (Sterling Ball). Any criticisms of their products (no matter how mild) and you're branded as an "asshole" or "trouble-maker." And, you sure better not discuss non-EB products there! No sir.....it's just a place where people engage in sucking at Sterling's tit. Most of the members there remind me of brainless zombies with no souls. Very creepy, indeed.
Hmmmmmmm, refresh my memory here... I somehow remember another sort of forum or SOMETHING like that that was kinda similar to what you're describing here... Hmmmm.

Tone Zone":3donn1tf said:
Yeah, the EB forums are a joke. It's nothing but a bunch of suck-dick bastards praising EB products, while kissing the ass of the man himself (Sterling Ball). Any criticisms of their products (no matter how mild) and you're branded as an "asshole" or "trouble-maker." And, you sure better not discuss non-EB products there! No sir.....it's just a place where people engage in sucking at Sterling's tit. Most of the members there remind me of brainless zombies with no souls. Very creepy, indeed.

Geez dude, dont sugar coat it for us... Tell us how you really feel ! v :yes: :LOL: :LOL:

King Guitar":3donn1tf said:

What stopped ya :confused: Was it his stellar personality ;)

and Brad, I like the card... Can we get one that says "Member" ?

I got banned from TGP for saying that if Robert Johnson were alive today he wouldn't be playing guitar, he'd be listening to rap, in a gang, and maybe in jail. Racist remark or opinion based on statistical fact? How many young up and coming black guitar players are there compared to up and coming black rappers and gang bangers?

danyeo":1y5neoka said:
I got banned from TGP for saying that if Robert Johnson were alove today he wouldn't be playing guitar, he'd be listening to rap, in a gang, and maybe in jail. Racist remark or opinion based on statistical fact? How many young up and coming black guitar players are there compared to up and coming black rappers and gang bangers?

:LOL: :LOL: :rock:

that seven string board is goofy too..ive been banned like four times. once was for having too much neg rep from not liking the same crap everybody does over there. go with the crowd or get lost... i usualy stick to RT although ive been asking questions all over the place lately because I'm trying to learn more about recording than guitar rigs. the entire sucks, hah.

dwvinky":1xc9ygsr said:
Not nearly as bad as USAcharvels.com. If you don't post EVERY time you visit, you get banned.

Now thats just f*ckin stupid

So glad we have a place like this...

lowmantotempole":c4o09xpv said:
Same shit can happen here if you're not careful or play nice with the clique...

complete bullshit. Brad is strict on racism and personal attacks on members, and nothing else. Otherwise you will not find a strict rulebook because it is common sense based - this forum does not need one mentioned. most all of the members are well respected and have a head on their shoulders - no brats or immaturity to deal with. No way is RT compared to anything else around and Brad made sure it stayed that way because RT was a spin-off of HCAF when it began to deteriorate back in 2005.

Back