Got Covid

glpg80

Allergy symptoms turned into insomnia and a runny nose/headache/sneezing. One night I had a raw sore throat like strep that I haven’t had since I was a kid. Took an at home test, negative. Next morning I couldn’t even talk. Felt like a truck hit me. Took another at home test, positive. 101 fever, aches, coughing, headache, sore throat that comes and goes, it’s just bad. That was two days ago and now it’s also in my chest. This shit is fucking awful. I had a JJ shot a year ago and just had my first booster around May.

Vax and boosters don't work.

hola-knock.gif

I had both pfizer's and one booster. Both bouts of covid have really been minor for me. Not sure if it's the jabs mitigating the severity, or if it's other things. I've done the vitamin protocol both times, and I also am O-, which is supposed to have the most natural resistance. Whatever it is-I'm lucky.

I had both pfizer's and one booster. Both bouts of covid have really been minor for me. Not sure if it's the jabs mitigating the severity, or if it's other things. I've done the vitamin protocol both times, and I also am O-, which is supposed to have the most natural resistance. Whatever it is-I'm lucky.
I’ve had a JJ shot over a year ago now, one monoclonal antibody treatment when my wife got it, and a Pfizer booster in May. My symptoms are on the verge between mild and moderate. I’m positive I can make it through to the other side, just taking it one day at a time.

Feel better.

When I had it I took ivermectin right away. Upped my vitamin doses. I felt better the next day, but by day 4 I was in the clear and stopped the ivermectin. As a precaution, I took prednisone for any inflammation and an antibiotic to prevent any infections. A cough lingered for a few weeks, but I was fine. I did have an inhaler ready just in case I had any trouble breathing. On a scale of 1-10, it was likely a 4. I’ve had the flu that was a 8-9 where I was told afterwards by my doctor that I should have gone to the ER. I think I’ve had worse stomach bugs than Covid.

Feel better.

When I had it I took ivermectin right away. Upped my vitamin doses. I felt better the next day, but by day 4 I was in the clear and stopped the ivermectin. As a precaution, I took prednisone for any inflammation and an antibiotic to prevent any infections. A cough lingered for a few weeks, but I was fine. I did have an inhaler ready just in case I had any trouble breathing. On a scale of 1-10, it was likely a 4. I’ve had the flu that was a 8-9 where I was told afterwards by my doctor that I should have gone to the ER. I think I’ve had worse stomach bugs than Covid.
I recommend you read the Spartacus letter it explains that the lung mechanical function is just fine, CV degrades the hemogloblin's ability to absorb and carry oxygen that's why people % blood oxygen levels drop so low if it allowed to replicate unabated that's why early intervention is so important. That's why people blood oxygen levels continue to drop even while on a ventilator and people's outcome are much better on CPAP force oxygen until they regain their blood oxygen carrying ability. NEVER allow anyone to be placed on a vent, they are useless an once on them they have 80-85% death/mortality outcome.

Excerpt from Spartacus Letter:

COVID-19 Pathophysiology And Treatments:

COVID-19 is not a viral pneumonia. It is a viral vascular endotheliitis and attacks the lining of blood vessels, particularly the small pulmonary alveolar capillaries, leading to endothelial cell activation and sloughing, coagulopathy, sepsis, pulmonary edema, and ARDS-like symptoms. This is a disease of the blood and blood vessels. The circulatory system. Any pneumonia that it causes is secondary to that.

In severe cases, this leads to sepsis, blood clots, and multiple organ failure, including hypoxic and inflammatory damage to various vital organs, such as the brain, heart, liver, pancreas, kidneys, and intestines.

https://principia-scientific.com/here-is-the-spartacus-covid-letter-thats-gone-viral/
If you are comfortable with Ivermectin glpg80 it is a very important part of treatment in addition to VItamin D3, Vitamin C, Zinc, Quercetin/EGCG and has helped many friends that got very sick and most were vaxxxed like you. It is recommended that you intervene within the first 5-7 day of symptomatic CV. If you want any more information feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
I’m on day 5 if you go by first sign of symptoms, day 3 from a positive covid test.

The brain fog from this mess is real. I’ve got my blood oxygen finger monitor and my albuterol inhaler next to me. I check my levels and make sure I stay above 91 while moving around. 5-6 puffs is the same dosage as a nebulizer treatment and I do that as frequently as every 4 hours to keep my levels up. After a treatment my ox levels go well into the 97-99 range and stay there sitting or walking. This is to manage my asthma that flares anytime I get sick or exercise.

With that said I take sudafed mucus in the morning to loosen anything upper and lower respiratory up so that I can make my coughs productive to get this mucus shit out of me. At night I take a claratin D that stops drainage into my lungs and also manages sneezing and runny nose. Rinse and repeat.

The insomnia from this mess is so odd. Not to mention the non stop headache I’ve had for 4 days. Nothing will touch it except possibly a hot shower.

I’ve been doing my best to stay active and off the couch and not laying in bed beyond trying to sleep. It’s so important I don’t let excess drainage happen into my chest when I don’t need it by laying down. I think a lot of people overlook how important this part is. Yes you need rest, but you also can’t vegetate in bed on your back.

On a scale of 1-10 when you combine the asthma response and the 101 fever that comes and goes, I give it a solid 6. I’ve had actual pneumonia before and that landed me in the hospital which I would give an 9. This is close and I feel if you fuck up the routine or just have bad luck it could get worse fast. I’ve never went from functional to very sick so fast in my life before. This shits unreal.

Last edited:
mine's kinda turned into a head cold. kinda stuffy in the head, sneezing a little..scratchy throat. Some drainage. Like I said before...g2g...

Confirmed: PCR Tests CANNOT Detect SARS-CoV-2, Cause Of COVID19​

https://principia-scientific.com/confirmed-pcr-tests-cannot-detect-sars-cov-2-cause-of-covid19/

The WHO Confirms that the Covid-19 PCR Test is Flawed: Estimates of “Positive Cases” are Meaningless. The Lockdown Has No Scientific Basis​

https://www.globalresearch.ca/nucle...ain-reaction-pcr-detection-sars-cov-2/5739959

Why Flu Disappeared: The Greatest Rebranding Campaign Of All-Time​

https://principia-scientific.com/why-flu-disappeared-the-greatest-rebranding-campaign-of-all-time/

America’s Frontline Doctors spoke to numerous funeral home directors over the last two years and the consensus is that they all have witnessed grossly exaggerated COVID mortality figures and suppression of information within the industry, and that the only time deaths actually skyrocketed coincided with the start of the vaccine campaign:

There has been very very few deaths before the vaccinations started , deaths have been like every other year. We have seen no increase at all in deaths just the causes have completely changed . Over the last two years nearly every death whether it's regular flu , accidents , suicide etc.. is listed as covid even when the deaths clearly have nothing to do with covid .

GLOBAL COVID FRAUD! Evidence that all the data is 100% false

EXPOSING GLOBAL COVID FRAUD​

It is hard to believe that such a global deception could occur, yet the evidence is all here. Thousands of medical doctors, nurses, and patients around the world testify of completely false covid registrations. Funeral directors confirm countless false death certificates.
Check the evidence for yourself...

Scroll all the way down and read , mind blown .

https://stopworldcontrol.com/fraud/

Last edited:
Today has been a turning point - virtually no symptoms. Day 5 from positive, day 7 since first sign of symptoms similar to allergies.

Now my only symptoms are a residual dry cough (covid cough), and my sinus cavity is completely empty and burns like getting chlorine pool water up your nose. I have some minor sinus drainage down my throat but no different than normal due to allergies.

Fuck this virus is weird.

Back