Got my first car with balls

Deleted member 26052

Nothing fancy to anyone into cars. 2017 Daytona 5.7L.

I went from a 4 cylinder to this so it's a big step up for me but it's no Scat Pack.

370HP, 395lb torque where as the Scat Pack is 485HP and 475lb-ft.

It is roughly $8k - $10k difference between the 2 and I just couldn't afford it.

My car moves and sounds incredible but the Scat Pack had me shitting my pants.

Anyway as this being a daily driver I wanted some opinions. Looking at price/performance but also a big worry is causing issues on my only car atm.

Could get a comp cam, long headers and a 3.09 differential. Parts and labor, idk. Guessing $5k for all that? To MAYBE get close to scat pack numbers?

Just not sure if I should wait to see how this car does through a winter, save up a few more k and trade for a scat pack or just upgrade some parts.

I'd save up and trade up for a scat pack car. I've done upgrades on pretty much every car I have ever owned and it would be sweet to get something bone stock that delivers the goods without the hassle of the upgrades.

Did this to my 5.7
Scat packs look out.

Attachments

• 2014-04-21 15.37.48.jpg
    2014-04-21 15.37.48.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 70
Howdy!

My workers and I are a complex bunch of opulent mobile hair and makeup gurus near in Seattle, WA and our team is very thrilled you’re here. Our crew are masters in rockstar glamour for the modern bride who wants to exhibit her style for a lifetime!
My team is impassioned with tricks of the trade and drive for quality. Our duty is to ensure you are arranged and definitely divine!
We have schooled with the best and have the faculty and competence to develop your supreme vision to reality. My crew push to prepare an experience that pilots you, but together, to minister the ideal style that makes the bride feel radiant, assured, and photo ready.
If you are looking for organic style, glitz, or to astound the whole party, you are in the right place!

Our beauticians have come from every corner of the planet. We are prideful to cater variety to Bellevue community. If you need our team or want to understand more look at this.
[color=#000_url]bridal makeup artists near me or by Friday Harbour[/color]

Back