Got my Fryette GP/DI - Clip

jsp

I got this today after backing the Kickstarter around 2 years ago, and recorded a short clip really quickly. Not bad for a little 1 watt amp.

Nice man! If it's like the GP3, to get that tube sag, adjust the dynamics knob until BARELY lights on the loudest notes for a bit if compression. That's what I was told years ago by Fryette.

Congrats man! Shit was tight!! :thumbsup: Can't wait to recieve mine. Been along time coming. Hopefully it's worth the wait. Definitely looks positive after seeing your clip. What are your thoughts so far??

Hell yeah man this is pretty sick. Nice and tight, if not a lot of trouble you should record a play through where you're twisting all the knobs and settings to show the range.

I can see myself getting one of these for home practice, and letting the thing rip.

Sounds damn good in the clip. Well done

Nice. Sounds good. I am really interested in getting one of these little things.
I'm really hoping the release of the new Power Station doesn't take as long to come to market as this did.

Thanks dudes. I haven't had a chance to spend a lot of time with it, and I should. All of the controls have a wide range and have a big effect on the sound, so I probably still haven't figured out how to dial in the optimal sound. Through a cab, it really does get a big sound for a 1 watt amp.

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!! BURP!! (super yum yummy)

Another great product from Mr.Fryette. I'm a bigtime fanboy,so I want one of these bigtime.

Back