Got one: Wizard KT75 or KT150

You are awesome haha. Can’t believe I didn’t see this.

waiting for the guy to tell me if it takes KT or not. I happen to be in his area right now so may work out. Still looking though.

Last edited:
Damn that is tempting too. It's funny because Rick really only has a few models and somehow I want 6+ of the damn things. Mixing and matching preamps and power sections will end up wrecking my wallet. I just purchased an MTL MK II EL34, if for some reason I don't vibe with it I'll PM you.

Damn that is tempting too. It's funny because Rick really only has a few models and somehow I want 6+ of the damn things. Mixing and matching preamps and power sections will end up wrecking my wallet. I just purchased an MTL MK II EL34, if for some reason I don't vibe with it I'll PM you.
Yeah bro the first one was my amp it’s a modern classic kt150 hell of an amp. Guy selling it is my buddy , name is Dave Hare he will work outside of reverb to save you some cash

Thanks man. I just messaged him actually through Craigslist and I think we may be able to work something out.

Hilariously I have actually messaged Blake about buying that amp. But I do have a IIC+ so I crossed that one off the list. Cheers.

Last edited:
Yeah, I wanted to and was going to let him know I'd take his KT75, but then he took it off the market. Ube, I'm still available if you decide to part with it!! :thumbsup:
I was up in the air about it after ordering a KT200 and those 6V6 Wizards...I had it tagged at $4000.00 either gift or add fees, will cost me about $100 to ship it. Had my eye on a Custom Shop LP, so I'm sure I could be convinced to let it go. Matt said sell it so he'd only be 1 Wizard behind me :p

Back