Grady workin’ Zakk’s rig

RevDrucifer

I didn’t realize Grady was as hands on with this as he was with Dime, from all the clips I’ve heard the gate isn’t as hard with Zakk as it was with Dime, but maybe that’s just the actual amps. I just saw this chick rippin’ up the “Domination” solo the other day. She’s incorrect about Dime not running his Whammy pedal, they did it both ways over the years, but that’s ok. Pretty cool to see this footage.

I didn’t realize Grady was as hands on with this as he was with Dime, from all the clips I’ve heard the gate isn’t as hard with Zakk as it was with Dime, but maybe that’s just the actual amps. I just saw this chick rippin’ up the “Domination” solo the other day. She’s incorrect about Dime not running his Whammy pedal, they did it both ways over the years, but that’s ok. Pretty cool to see this footage.

Saw that vid earlier. The dragon was workin that noise gate and doubler like hell, pretty cool. You are correct they both worked different whammys at different times.

Can't remember where I found this Rev - but thought I'd repost it here :)

UUfS2um.jpg

I watched that as soon as she released it. Awesome to see. Also she’s a killer player as well. I want to see them but it’s sad too. Watching Phil do a show barefoot was kinda weird. I mean he’s fuckin Phil….not a fuckin hippie. I don’t know…just sad.

I watched that as soon as she released it. Awesome to see. Also she’s a killer player as well. I want to see them but it’s sad too. Watching Phil do a show barefoot was kinda weird. I mean he’s fuckin Phil….not a fuckin hippie. I don’t know…just sad.
Yeah it’s pretty funny he’s always wearing slippers or barefoot. Dude’s back is completely fucked and probably his feet suck too.

Hahahaha there’s a lot of things that don’t even register to me, Phil being barefoot is definitely one of them. My bigger thought in regards to him is that it’s pretty cool hearing him do these shows the way he has been. It was nearly 30 years ago the dude was slumped over monitors all fucked up on heroin, mumbling into the mic and he’s been more off than on since he’s gotten clean, I’m just stoked to hear him sounding pretty damn legit for his age and history.

Watching Phil do a show barefoot was kinda weird. I mean he’s fuckin Phil….not a fuckin hippie. I don’t know…just sad.

:LOL: as someone who appreciates a good sneaker game i noticed this too, hes barefoot even backstage at meet and greets i seen. i know people who being barefoot on stage is like some weird thing for them, for me peronally theres not many things id rather not do than have to walk barefoot on some disgusting stage with sweat and spit and who knows what growing from it but people are wild

Seems like I remember one of the roadies being interviewed and he was shot trying to help…wasn’t sure if it was Grady or not…. I’ll have to rewatch it…

Back