Grand Fusion (album in the works)

CoolGuitarGear

I'll post the tracks here as I develop my videos. I'm into gear reviews, and so, I am including what gear I'm using in each track as I the music plays. This is all for fun, and so I don't need any comments like "you should have done this... or change this part to that." Otherwise, that would be a collaboration, lol. I use the name Grand Fusion, a band name when I was a teenager, because we mixed all types of music styles. I stopped playing bass... picked up the guitar for a year at age 20, then stopped. Picked up the guitar again at age 45 (currently 56). I've done a bunch of stuff in the past, but I'm finally getting the hang of somewhat effective mixing (so the tracks stand out better and don't sound muddy). I entitled the 'album' Textures, since it uses a lot of different gear and dubbing. In any case...

I'll bet you love your INTEGRA-7 like I do mine. :rock:
It's a solid piece of gear. For more modern or freaky stuff, I do enjoy the soft-synth stuff from Luftrum and others. I tried to use my guitar to trigger via midi (with that guitar to midi software) and could not get it to work worth a beans; latency issues, among other things.

A MIDI (Hex?) pickup on the guitar is tough-to-beat for that sort of thing IMHO, mate.

Maybe you could look into that if you like. AFAIK you'll then have a MIDI port (5 pin DIN socket) on the guitar to plug a MIDI lead into.

Back