Graph-Tech

steve_k

Jerry,

Do you have wholesaler access to Graph-Tech? Looking to make me a piezo rig where I can go to FOH acoustic and to the amps on the magnetics and blend both to the amps. Will be using a Les Paul 68 Custom Shop RI.

Thanks,
Steve

steve_k":32ba9cvb said:
Jerry,

Do you have wholesaler access to Graph-Tech? Looking to make me a piezo rig where I can go to FOH acoustic and to the amps on the magnetics and blend both to the amps. Will be using a Les Paul 68 Custom Shop RI.

Thanks,
Steve

Nevermind. Ordered all the stuff straight from Graph-Tech.

steve_k":396orc9i said:
steve_k":396orc9i said:
Jerry,

Thanks,
Steve

Cool. I don't really deal with Graph-Tech too much except for tusq nuts and saddles.

luxxtone":3s4cdlxh said:
steve_k":3s4cdlxh said:
steve_k":3s4cdlxh said:
Jerry,

Thanks,
Steve

Cool. I don't really deal with Graph-Tech too much except for tusq nuts and saddles.

10-4!

Back