Great fret work/luthier: Jim Crawford-N. County San Diego

badger71

After searching around for a local luthier to do some fretwork/leveling on my MIJ Strat, several recommendations led me to contact Brian at Super Sound Music and get in touch with Jim Crawford. Jim contacted me and we arranged for the work/pickup. The turnaround was very quick and the price was well below quotes from some of the local shops. More importantly, the fret work was immaculate. Great job.

As a side note, the guitar has a Floyd Rose trem. Jim cleaned up the trem, readjusted the shims/action, and reset the intonation. All included. I can't recommend him enough. If you're in the San Diego/North County area and you're looking for a good luthier, shoot him a call.

badger71":2oafghcg said:
After searching around for a local luthier to do some fretwork/leveling on my MIJ Strat, several recommendations led me to contact Brian at Super Sound Music and get in touch with Jim Crawford. Jim contacted me and we arranged for the work/pickup. The turnaround was very quick and the price was well below quotes from some of the local shops. More importantly, the fret work was immaculate. Great job.

As a side note, the guitar has a Floyd Rose trem. Jim cleaned up the trem, readjusted the shims/action, and reset the intonation. All included. I can't recommend him enough. If you're in the San Diego/North County area and you're looking for a good luthier, shoot him a call.

Jim is the shit! He was working for Jeff Snider years back but yes I've heard he's with Brian now and I need to send him some work.

Ant

Back