Great people on here….

surgery number 3 on the 4th for the same fuckin issue....transitioning is hard when your hung like a bull.....minnow...

seriously though....a forum bro just sent me two new 6l6's for my ultra+.....how fuckin cool is that? He did not have to do that...just read a post of me talking about tubes and was like hey-I gotcha bro....smashedguitarist is the man.....along with alot of other peeps on here as well....
God Bless your health and recovery 🙏🤙🏽
‘bouta crank up my blue III for a tone lunch break!

👀

339126077_2329004160612351_7774813551310896351_n.jpg

:love: You really know how to strum my heartstrings, Dev! I also just noticed that the email I sent you a couple weeks ago didn't go through due to the file size (apparently after 30 years of the internet, I'm a noob again). I was worried you didn't like the game demo and didn't want to break my heart over it. Now I just realized you prob thought I was ignoring you... Sorry, sometimes I smoke a little too much pot. I'm gonna upload it to a file share and send you the link. Also, we should get them together sometime and maybe they'll have a litter:
20230929_140556.jpg
20230929_140628.jpg

Those brotherhood relations are mutual Steve!

Whatever it is, I wish you that everything goes great and you come back soon and absolutely healthy!

I’m keeping fingers crossed for you! Remember, you have to visit me and eat some real kebab!

Man do I love this community 🤘🏻
Heck yeah bro, I’m going to get a new passport and take you up on that.

We really have a core group of awesome people on here…this is why I love this community. People helping people and players helping players…dudes I have never met but have talked, texted, emailed, pm’d, and video chatted, have pretty much become brothers to me. Just some really awesome folks on here. Not gonna call out any names but thanks for the blessings.. I know sometimes people can get angry or irritated with each other, but on a human level the sense of brotherhood and family is just a wonderful thing to experience. Just felt the need to share this with the homies…thank you…
Agreed, this is definitely the friendliest forum I've been on in regards to guitars and gear.

It can easily get quite ratty in other places I've found but very rarely here. Good folks!

surgery number 3 on the 4th for the same fuckin issue....transitioning is hard when your hung like a bull.....minnow...

seriously though....a forum bro just sent me two new 6l6's for my ultra+.....how fuckin cool is that? He did not have to do that...just read a post of me talking about tubes and was like hey-I gotcha bro....smashedguitarist is the man.....along with alot of other peeps on here as well....

After your transition, what should we call you, tell us your pronouns guy.

Will you go by Jackiebooted dudette?

Hope all goes well, brother.

When I was in high school, kids were so cruel, especially in the showers..."Hey, look at Smashedguitarist! He can just lean forward and rest there; Fucking tripod!"
The amount of times i try to get up off the toilet after shitting only to find a curtesy flush accidentally flushed part of my dick down the drain..

Hope all goes well, brother.

When I was in high school, kids were so cruel, especially in the showers..."Hey, look at Smashedguitarist! He can just lean forward and rest there; Fucking tripod!"
The amount of times i try to get up off the toilet after shitting only to find a curtesy flush accidentally flushed part of my dick down the drain..
it's awful. the first time me and the wife had sex she said "it's true...you people really are hung...." Doctor asked me during a physical what did I feed that thing...peanuts? Then when I was in college and had to strip for food. DJ would yell "HERE"S DEEP IMPACT-AND HE HAS HIS OWN POLE!!!!"....truly awful.

I will identify as non binary... my pronouns are 00110101 and 10100110.....NOT......
Nice, sounds good.

I will have to make an effort to remember your sequence after transition. I can’t remember numerical sequences as well as I used to.

I myself am considering transitioning to the world of cybernetics and becoming the cybernetic organism. I am
Considering removing my legs and having a set of wheels instead, motorized, of course. Having advanced and programmable cybernetics placed in my fingers so I can schralp even harder and faster than yngwie, or even petrucci when he enters world domination mode and is playing so fast a quantum reaction takes place which he can then harness and threaten and extort world leaders with. He built a mysterious quantum battery and engine that receives the burst of pure energy when he enters world domination mode. i too, wish to harness such magnificence!!

Back