Ground Zero Recto Mod

FondledDuck

Here is a quick demo I did with my Ground Zero modded Rev G Triple Rectifier. This is with the red channel in modern mode, effects loop is off. The 3-way bright switch is set to the middle "off" position. Straight in, no post processing aside from Flatline plugin for a quick "master".

I used my Les Paul Custom loaded with a Suhr Aldrich in the bridge, SM57 on a V30 loaded Friedman 4x12.

Last edited:
Here is a quick demo I did with my Ground Zero modded Rev G Triple Rectifier. This is with the red channel in modern mode, effects loop is off. The 3-way bright switch is set to the middle "off" position. Straight in, no post processing aside from Flatline plugin for a quick "master".

I used my Les Paul Custom loaded with a Suhr Aldrich in the bridge, SM57 on a V30 loaded Friedman 4x12.

Man thats sounds so good! This amp is so fun to play!

That amp sounds insanely good!!!

I have before and after of the same amp. I’m not 100%, but I think the before is with iPhone and after is with an SM57. I hesitate to post it in anticipation of the, “…it’s not the same” comments.

Back