Guitar Decals for restoration

Doughboy

I'm refinishing my headstock & need a new ESP headstock decal.

I ordered from luthierdecals.com, but the quality is total garbage & all 3 decals melted & torn as soon as water hit them.

Can anyone please direct me to a site that sells quality logo decals?

You can probably print your own on a water slide page. I bought some such paper a while ago for an old Kramer and Charvel logo. But I ended up not needing it. When I had an EBMM Axis repainted recently, the painter was able to get a perfect decal replicated, but it was not cheap.

You can probably print your own on a water slide page. I bought some such paper a while ago for an old Kramer and Charvel logo. But I ended up not needing it. When I had an EBMM Axis repainted recently, the painter was able to get a perfect decal replicated, but it was not cheap.
I don't have the tools to make my own.
Just looking for a site that sells quality water slide decals.
The site I bought them from (luthierdecals.com) has dismal quality & the decals begin to dissolve as soon as they hit water.
Anyone with info?????

Attachments

• esp logo.jpg
    esp logo.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 54
You don't need any tools. You can copy any image off Google and print it onto a water slide printer paper. Might take some trial and error, but I bet it will come out ok.

I'm refinishing my headstock & need a new ESP headstock decal.

I ordered from luthierdecals.com, but the quality is total garbage & all 3 decals melted & torn as soon as water hit them.

Can anyone please direct me to a site that sells quality logo decals?

Really? I have ordered from them for a few projects, and they worked fantastic.

Attachments

• 20211120_142557.jpg
    20211120_142557.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 20211120_142618.jpg
    20211120_142618.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 30
  • 20211120_142633.jpg
    20211120_142633.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 34
My only experience has been ebay. Used 2 Charvel logos without issue. Unfortunately I don't know who the seller was, or even if they exist anymore.

I e-mailed them twice to see if we can work something out, but they never responded, so my guess is this is something they go through a lot & ignore. If they don't respond soon, I'm going to do a chargeback. Decals aren't supposed to dissolve as soon as they touch water.

thats weird, have used 3 so far and worked flawlessly... bad batch maybe? and yes their communication is nonexistent.

thats weird, have used 3 so far and worked flawlessly... bad batch maybe? and yes their communication is nonexistent.
I ordered 2 ESP & 2 Charvel decals & all of them started to fall apart once they touched water. Could be a bad batch & I've e-mailed them 2x to try & work it out, but they do not respond at all. As much as I hate to do this, I will have to contact Visa & do a charge back.

Clear waterslide decal paper and a good laser printer is all you need to make your own. Will need a good layer of clearcoat on top for protection though

When you write a company twice to try & work something out & get no reply & then contact them pretending to be a customer wanting to order & they reply right away, you can be sure they're not on the up & up.

Weird thing is that their site has bible quotes all over the place. Quite unchristian like business practices.

May the Lord striketh these evil doers down with a mighty bolt of lightening. Amen.

Get the ESP ones off of Ebay that are not the water slide variety. These are actual vinyl decal stickers. Used them on all of my distressed builds. builds 2.jpg

Back