Guitar Guru Network - WTF??

I don't know but I have a like new SS100 Friedman cab I would sell for that kind of coin. Even with the crazy used prices I see today, that is way out of line. We have to be missing something here.

Right????

I mean, that kind of coin would buy my all original 1972 Marshall slant…but a new production cab??
Clown.

Right, vintage stuff is a different thing, and so are the prices

But that's a new production cab right, the Friedman's use a v30/GB combo iirc

So I don't understand what makes it that expensive

Maybe he got out of the drop shipping game and into the crack smoking game.
Believe it or not, crackheads are not that detailed or have enough time to take pics/post to sell something,etc.
It’s these f’n Cro-Magnons that “make” their own
drugs that we gotta keep the eye of the tiger on.

This guy does some weird/ shady stuff. Like the Friedman JEL he listed on Reverb for around $3k a week or so ago and then immediately ended the listing. I highly doubt he sold it that low. It’s like he wanted to create a listing with a low price for some reason. Maybe to make a low offer on another one and show a low “sold” listing?

Maybe he got out of the drop shipping game and into the crack smoking game.

Nah, that’s insane even for a crackhead. This dude is straight up huffing a combo of PCP and spray paint, he was definitely shrieking and giggling as he made this post, just wildly pleased with himself as he viewed the price, in awe of his own genius, drenched in sweat, swatting at bugs that aren’t there, (definitely missing patches of hair) yeah, this dude has gone diabolical.

I spotted a Two Rock Traditional Clean from him for WAY under market. Factory photo and no indication if it was 50 or 100W. I sent him a note out of curiosity and it sold quickly. He responded after with some story about it being a consignment from one of his customers and that was why it was so cheap.

I'm think cash raiser, delayed ship, wrong tracking, total ghost amp.

Crazy.
I also did Reverb search for the new ESP Mirage ‘87 in Gold color (that ESP states should drop in May 22) hoping that someone may have a demo or something they received early. Nope, just him with 3 “In Stock” and a one-liner in the description that it’s a pre-order. But misleading none the less.

Back