Guns

IMG2.jpg

Love guns but not Fucking nutts with guns.

This is the issue.
I love guns too but am sick of seeing so many assholes using them like dick extenders.

98ad4dff-27bd-43f0-881b-de21f46c12de.jpg

We have guys here who are delusional over Covid and the 2020 election and I'll wager
a couple of them have entire fucking arsenals at home. And we got an orange blowhard
in Florida filling their heads with lies. I keep expecting to wake up some morning to read
that Pelosi or Fauci's been assasinated. Scary times right now.

A pistol that makes a nice loud noise when you rack it and 50 rounds of JHP is enough for me.
If the shit hits the fan to the point where that's not enough, #49 and #50 will take out me and my wife.

Last edited:
It's rare that I go shooting these days. Once you've experienced U.S. Military training, the uniqueness is worn. That been said, I refuse to go shooting with anyone who is not under my direct supervision. The clowns posted above... :no:

It's rare that I go shooting these days. Once you've experienced U.S. Military training, the uniqueness is worn. That been said, I refuse to go shooting with anyone who is not under my direct supervision. The clowns posted above... :no:
Wow. You must be an expert

Last time I went to the range there was this dude and his girlfriend next to me with an AK.
They paid ZERO attention to where their spent shells were flying (pinging me every so often)
while both of them played Rambo for 5 minutes until I finally said something.

Why do we need tighter restrictions on getting and owning guns?
Too many idiots who have no clue how to respect dangerous tools.

51X6oqoWjOL._AC_.jpg

If it takes 1000 rounds to blow a hog head full of explosives @ 30 yards w/a 1000 yd weapon you might want to try needlepoint and leave weapons training exercises to the VETERANS who are trained for one shot/one kill.

51X6oqoWjOL._AC_.jpg

If it takes 1000 rounds to blow a hog head full of explosives @ 30 yards w/a 1000 yd weapon you might want to try needlepoint and leave weapons training exercises to the VETERANS who are trained for one shot/one kill.
I’ll be sure to send you in first

Back