Hamer XT Series ???

No experience with that model, but in general I would highly recommend them. I have an import sunburst model, and it is a GREAT guitar. Put some Motor City Afwayu's in and some locking tuners and done!

Those guitars are pretty good bang for the buck if you don't mind some cosmetic flaws. I haven't seen a single one without one little paint flaw which is kind of drag. But they do make this now:
9977_0_HAMER_SPJ-BKK_XT_Special_Junior_DC_Black_Inkl_Gigbag_E-Gitarre.jpg

And I might have to expand my Hamer collection to four guitars now...

If you can deal with the headstock I would grab a dean V79. They actually play really well and I paid $340 for mine brand new!

I actually owned the Vector XT for a while in late 2010. Bought one as NOS from my local L&M for a benji and thought it was a great import guitar for the money. The feel of the guitar was pretty solid (even some Gibson Vs haven't felt as good) and the maple top adds a nice flair. That being said, the stock pickups/hardware aren't the greatest in the world, so take that into consideration...

W.

Devilinside":3uucniwg said:
If you can deal with the headstock I would grab a dean V79. They actually play really well and I paid $340 for mine brand new!

If you get a good Dean, they are nice. I've seen some pretty poor quality out of them though. Set neck guitars that were advertised as neck thru, short and uneven neck joints etc...

Back