Haven’t posted in a while.....Peters BodyHammer clip

mctallica1

Hey Folks.

Haven’t had time to be on the forums in a while, but I had a little time to jam this evening, so I thought I’d record the idea that came to me.

Guiterrez loaded with an EMG 81 in the bridge, straight in with an MXR 10 band in the loop, cutting 500 about 6.

iPhone video, as always, but you get the idea :D

https://youtu.be/ssm5qLIXnrg

Can’t figure out how to embed the video :aww:

Man sounds killer! Great playing too.
That's some ultra-tight attack. Is that how the BH responds to any guitar/pickup, or is it like the Gryphon/GNL lineage whereby the guitar/pickup plays a big part in how the amp responds?

Oblivion DC":vbj96bk6 said:
Nice! Very throaty sounding. What speakers/cab are you putting it through?

Thanks!

My main cab is an Avatar Vintage loaded with very well broken in V30’s.

T

firejack":1ztvtalm said:
Man sounds killer! Great playing too.
That's some ultra-tight attack. Is that how the BH responds to any guitar/pickup, or is it like the Gryphon/GNL lineage whereby the guitar/pickup plays a big part in how the amp responds?

Thanks!

I actually can’t answer that. I’m very limited in my taste in pickups.....all my guitars have EMG 81’s in the bridge. Been using them for MANY years. They just work for me :thumbsup:

ibzprestige":f502o5rd said:
Wow that sounds good, I think I need one. Do you miss your Mesa at all after getting this one?

Thanks dude!

Truth is, I miss a lot of amps that I’ve owned over the years....Hell, I’ve owned enough :LOL: :LOL:

The last IIC+ I had was special....sounded and felt REALLY good. Nothing bad to say about it. It was, I believe, my 14Th C+ :loco: :LOL: :LOL:, so I’d say chances are pretty good I’ll have another at some point.

With all that said, the BodyHammer didn’t “replace” it....it doesn’t do the same thing....so much as it did/does more of what I want right now.

I have no desire to own more than two amps at any one time any more, so.....someone picked up a great amp :thumbsup:

T

mctallica1":1lc7d7f3 said:
Hey Folks.

Haven’t had time to be on the forums in a while, but I had a little time to jam this evening, so I thought I’d record the idea that came to me.

Guiterrez loaded with an EMG 81 in the bridge, straight in with an MXR 10 band in the loop, cutting 500 about 6.

iPhone video, as always, but you get the idea :D

https://youtu.be/ssm5qLIXnrg

Can’t figure out how to embed the video :aww:

That is tight. Super tight. Thanks for sharing and nice riffing.

FYI - take the youtube code for your vid and wrap in
?wmode=opaque" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true">

JerEvil":i5kr4rij said:
Sounds pissed man! I’d love to try some of the Peters stuff for sure.

Thanks dude.

The BH is the only Peters amp I’ve ever played, but DAMN, I wish I hadn’t waited so long to try one.

Between it and my Cherry Bomb, I can level small villages with the sheer thrashitude :rock: :LOL: :LOL:

Back