HCAF?

I used to post on the forums back in the day, it was like the Wild West. I miss it, some of the videos I used to watch I can no longer find.

I shipped a guitar to a member there back in 2006 or so. He kept stalling my payment. Then wouldn’t answer my emails, phone calls. So I ratted him out to the forum. A guy said he knew him. Said he’s been playing my SG for 3 weeks! Said I’ll go over to his house tonight after work and get your money and kick his ass if necessary. Next day he posts a pic with my guitar, says…dude I got it from him, I’m mailing you a check today And I’m keeping it. 4 days later……money in hand.
This is vintage HC rolled up into one post.

Not too long ago I was doing some google searches and ended up on there and saw someone just roast this dude. Guy was such a dick but it made me laugh. Then I looked at the name. It was me, I was that dick roasting the dude ha.

I really do miss how it was back then. Seemed like everyone in one place and always so much to talk about.

Not too long ago I was doing some google searches and ended up on there and saw someone just roast this dude. Guy was such a dick but it made me laugh. Then I looked at the name. It was me, I was that dick roasting the dude ha.

I really do miss how it was back then. Seemed like everyone in one place and always so much to talk about.
OMFGOTFL :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back