Health and Fitness

I have been trying intermittent fasting for last month of 20 hours no food and 4 hours food while attempting to keep calorie intake of ~2000…progress would have been better if not for enjoying my adult beverages which come with snacks and undermine entire diet progress. At 25.8 BMI I’m not that out of shape, but I don’t like my phone app calling me overweight either. I just need 5-7 pounds to lose
to consider normal weight.

For exercise, 6,000 steps walk / 60 minutes early in the morning. Now slowly adding running and pushups. Then AbRipperX routine.

Last edited:
It can definitely be tough to resist those adult beverages and snacks, but try not to be too hard on yourself - progress is progress, and every little bit counts. It might be helpful to try finding healthier snack options or drinks that won't undermine your diet progress.

Ranold, please remove the drug-store link from your signature.
OK, you've had 17 months and haven't complied.

Also, half your posts are effectively just ads for various things for which you provide links.

I'm calling' bot. Bant! :banhim: :gethim:

Bant - Clint & Clyde.gif

It can definitely be tough to resist those adult beverages and snacks, but try not to be too hard on yourself - progress is progress, and every little bit counts. It might be helpful to try finding healthier snack options or drinks that won't undermine your diet progress.
Spoken like a semi-sophistimacated bot. Shared IP with another banned bot, soksophara8.

Bant! :banhim::gethim:

Bant - Clint & Clyde.gif

Back