Help!I cant login https://www.two-notes.com/en/

ice-edge

When I try to login,the web page show:Error: Error: the Captcha didn’t verify.
I`m sure I input the right email and password.

what should I do please,thank you!

Hello @ice-edge

The Captcha is independent from the email and password combination. It is a protection against robots that log into websites automatically.
If your issue is still ongoing can you please submit a ticket on the Two notes helpdesk (support.two-notes.com) ? I will be able to ge the software team involved there.

Thank you!
I`ll do it
Hello @ice-edge

The Captcha is independent from the email and password combination. It is a protection against robots that log into websites automatically.
If your issue is still ongoing can you please submit a ticket on the Two notes helpdesk (support.two-notes.com) ? I will be able to ge the software team involved there.

When I try to login,the web page show:Error: Error: the Captcha didn’t verify.
I`m sure I input the right email and password.

what should I do please,thank you!
I had the same problem and just figured out a way around it.

I wasn't able to successfully login when I visit the website then click login from anywhere. That was a total deadend.

I did manage to go into WallOfSound and on the [Menu] button I selected "Go to my Two-Notes Account" and from that login screen I was able to successfully login.

Hello @ice-edge . Do you still have issues in logging in, even if you go through Wall of Sound to log in? If it is still ongoing, can you please submit a ticket on the Two notes helpdesk (support.two-notes.com) ?

Back