Henning Amps 4x12 w/G12H30s - $400!!

I have to say that this is a really great sounding cab. You could even afford to re-tolex it if you don'y like the red croc at this price!

Steve

sah5150":2a9ynzd9 said:
I guess I have to make it free?

Steve
4x12's must be lining the streets in CA. If I was close, it would be mine. And I'm OK with the red - rock out some Hagar :thumbsup:

If I were closer, I’d buy it. If people don’t like the tolex, strip it off and use it as a beater or “naked” cabinet.

psychodave":1567jaxg said:
If I were closer, I’d buy it. If people don’t like the tolex, strip it off and use it as a beater or “naked” cabinet.
Or re-tolex it. At this price you can afford to...

Steve

Steve, any idea how much it would be to pack and ship to Kansas City? I'm going to see my drummer tomorrow and ask him if I can keep it in his practice space. Too good of a deal to pass up.

overthemountain":1w526d70 said:
Steve, any idea how much it would be to pack and ship to Kansas City? I'm going to see my drummer tomorrow and ask him if I can keep it in his practice space. Too good of a deal to pass up.
Unfortunately, it would probably be in the neighborhood of $300 to pack and ship. I can get a quote if you give me a zip code...

Steve

Back